Ask The Troll King

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskGraves2

02-11-2014

((I'll lose my stuff man, I can try and "Hide" it for you ))

Ask Swain

02-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asktrundle View Post
Trundle looked away from the television and locked his eyes on Swain. "Queen Lissandra is the ruler of the Freljord, and a very nice and kind woman. I would never oppose her rule, she cares deeply for my people." Said Trundle quietly, his eyes never blinking as he picked up Boneshiver and rolled it between his hands.
"You make it sound like she is your savior. I hope you kni she plans the end of the world by burying it in ice."

((Patrick? Hehe that Patrick? I already remember old times.))

Asktrundle

02-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Swain View Post
"You make it sound like she is your savior. I hope you kni she plans the end of the world by burying it in ice."

((Patrick? Hehe that Patrick? I already remember old times.))
"I do not know where you get your information, but she is a righteous and well deserving ruler. Her kindness and compassion for her subjects is legendary among the races of the Freljord, even at such a young age. Ashe and her cowardly husband are the ones trying to take over and destroy the world, and they have the nerve to use peace and unity as their lie." Trundle said slowly.

AskGraves2

02-11-2014

((Lissandra is the true queen end of discussion))

Ask Swain

02-11-2014

((If I'm gonna be honest. I like her most to.))

Asktrundle

02-11-2014

(( She is the one i see with the most rights to it, since she is actually one of the three originals and not a descendant. Trundle is going to play along as long as the general public doesn't know the truth about her, or until he gets a shot to take over for himself i figure. ))

PSYCOsanches589

02-11-2014

Trundle's door opened slightly and a radio was set in the door and closed as the radio began to play Trololo song

AskGraves2

02-11-2014

((Yay Lissandra OP))

Asktrundle

02-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCOsanches589 View Post
Trundle's door opened slightly and a radio was set in the door and closed as the radio began to play Trololo song
Trundle looked up from the League match on television. "What is that thing?"

"It is a radio, apparently a visitor wants you to have a gift." Said Caroline as she stared hatefully at the radio, clearly not enjoying the music.

"I like this noise, turn it up a little bit and put it on your desk so I can hear it while i watch the matches." Trundle said as he turned back to the television. "No! You don't gank like that!" Trundle screamed in anger at the television, smacking Boneshiver against the floor.

"Yes Sir, Mr. Trundle." Said Caroline in misery as she moved and adjusted the radio, covering her ears as she went back to her paperwork.

Ask Swain

02-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asktrundle View Post
"I do not know where you get your information, but she is a righteous and well deserving ruler. Her kindness and compassion for her subjects is legendary among the races of the Freljord, even at such a young age. Ashe and her cowardly husband are the ones trying to take over and destroy the world, and they have the nerve to use peace and unity as their lie." Trundle said slowly.
"I see, tell me does your club bone shiver have magical properties?"