Feeders

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WatchMeRun

01-02-2010

I play only 5 man premades for 2 days straight and get a lot of wins. I tried solo queuing today... 5 losses in a row, every single game my allies fed the enemy team before any towers had even gone down; those games were lost in the first 10 minutes. I don't understand why people with high elos get put with feeders as a balance. high elos should be placed with other high elo and fight another high elo team, no?

TeeNaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2010

this one.

Sythion

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchMeRun View Post
high elos should be placed with other high elo and fight another high elo team, no?
This is what happens. You are not put on a team with low ELO's unless you are so high that no one is around you (I doubt you are).

WatchMeRun

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythion View Post
This is what happens. You are not put on a team with low ELO's unless you are so high that no one is around you (I doubt you are).
So basically even though I do great in my 5 man premades, the system still classifies me as a feeder and puts me on a team at my supposed ELO range to feed with me. And on top of that they put me and the feeders up against a team that's actually decent. I find that hard to believe.

Sythion

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchMeRun View Post
So basically even though I do great in my 5 man premades, the system still classifies me as a feeder and puts me on a team at my supposed ELO range to feed with me. And on top of that they put me and the feeders up against a team that's actually decent. I find that hard to believe.
It may have understimated your opponent's skill and over-estimated your team's. There also may have been some in game issues that caused problems. Maybe you're used to attacking only with communication and they are used to just going for it when it looks good (causing you to not feed but also not involve yourself in important fights). The other team could have had a better setup than you, etc. It's also pretty unaccurate for players with less than a few dozen games under their belt.

TeeNaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2010

the problem is it has nothing to do with lack of communication when both people on top lane die 4 times in the first 10 minutes to the people in there own lane (meaning there was no gank)

WatchMeRun

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeNaku View Post
the problem is it has nothing to do with lack of communication when both people on top lane die 4 times in the first 10 minutes to the people in there own lane (meaning there was no gank)
this one.

Salabaster

01-02-2010

eh, i just won a game where me and my lane mate died twice each in the first 10 minutes. eh, you just have to know how to KEEP playing instead of giving up and starting to do things with lack concentration. when people get dispared they lose the game, when you keep pushing you just might have the best game you ever played.

TeeNaku

01-02-2010

im not saying 4 times total i mean 4 times each

Salabaster

01-02-2010

oh... that is a little much...