10$ prepaid card not workin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

luciane

01-02-2010

when i enter the code i get code not valid???? i see no option to choose for prepaid cards or anything. would really like to spend this soon please HELP

Running Naked Fat Man

01-02-2010

Are you using the right client? If you are using an EU client you might have an issue with this. But worst case just e-mail support@riotgames.com

luciane

01-02-2010

i have no clue what client im running how do i check ?

Running Naked Fat Man

01-02-2010

Not 100% on this. I am not sure if the EU version number is different from ours, but on the launcher landing page it should say 0.33.17 in the upper left.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

01-02-2010

www.leagueoflegends.com is American, www.lol-europe.com is European.

Y0LO QUEUE

03-30-2011

I just entered the prepaid code and Kartarina was all dancing and stuff then it was like Congratulations! and it worked and all but the points are not being credited. How can i fix this?

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

03-30-2011

You will need to contact Riot Support via http://support.leagueoflegends.com Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, sometimes your counter may not show the appropriate number; if you try purchasing something you want (and have enough RP for it in your account), the transaction may fix your RP counter.