Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Darius 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinsancenara

02-11-2014

Quote:
Ask DariusV2:
Darius was confused when he said he considered himself his own hero. "I live for the Glory of Noxus and do not consider myself a hero. As for desert, I prefer something thick and with a smooth taste." Only Draven would consider himself his own hero. He thought ruefully.

"So like a pie?"

Ask DariusV2

02-11-2014

Quote:
Vinsancenara:
"So like a pie?"

Darius did not know where this conversation was going but answered. "I do not often eat deserts but yes, I do like pie."

Vinsancenara

02-11-2014

Quote:
Ask DariusV2:
Darius did not know where this conversation was going but answered. "I do not often eat deserts but yes, I do like pie."

"So if I brought you a pie of your liking once a week, will you not chop my head off if I try to talk about business?" He closed his red glowing eyes to make him seem more human.

Ask DariusV2

02-11-2014

Quote:
Vinsancenara:
"So if I brought you a pie of your liking once a week, will you not chop my head off if I try to talk about business?" He closed his red glowing eyes to make him seem more human.

Darius was surprised. Why would he want to bring me pie once a week? "Unless you are trying to get military secrets from me then yes, you can bring pie once a week and we can talk business." He scowled, "What 'kind' of business are you talking about. I will not betray Noxus."

Shibblets

02-11-2014

Politely knocking on the door before presenting herself to the Hand of Noxus, Shiva (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2112) entered to stand before him with a stern gaze.

"I have questions regarding the Noxus military. How would you go about convincing someone to join your cause?".

Vinsancenara

02-11-2014

Quote:
Ask DariusV2:
Darius was surprised. Why would he want to bring me pie once a week? "Unless you are trying to get military secrets from me then yes, you can bring pie once a week and we can talk business." He scowled, "What 'kind' of business are you talking about. I will not betray Noxus."

"For one, I would like to keep my wager with The General... open. As a matter of fact... knowing all Noxians such as him and yourself hate Demacia and that Prince... I'll let you have a look into my memory." Vince placed a metal chain of memory (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4185303&page=9) on Darius desk. He encouraged him to touch it. If he held onto, it would show him another clip of memory (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4260667&page=8).

((pages 8-12 as you probably already saw on the 2nd memory xD))

Ask DariusV2

02-11-2014

Quote:
Shibblets:
Politely knocking on the door before presenting herself to the Hand of Noxus, Shiva (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2112) entered to stand before him with a stern gaze.

"I have questions regarding the Noxus military. How would you go about convincing someone to join your cause?".

Darius looked up to the visitor. "I do not go about bantering of Noxus power. If someone wants to join Noxus, they must have enough pride for their country to enlist themselves." He said simply. "Those who need to be convinced are weak and do not deserve a place in my army, but I do not do the selection."

Shibblets

02-11-2014

Quote:
Ask DariusV2:
Darius looked up to the visitor. "I do not go about bantering of Noxus power. If someone wants to join Noxus, they must have enough pride for their country to enlist themselves." He said simply. "Those who need to be convinced are weak and do not deserve a place in my army, but I do not do the selection."

"I beg to differ. Words of encouragement may be needed to do their best. Everyone has their own purpose before joining. Pride may bring you in, but how many of those who enlist become something if not disposable pawns? From what I've spectated, its those who prove themselves useful are those who are worthy" clearing her throat, she continued "What is Noxus' current plans, least things the general public is aware of?".

Ask DariusV2

02-11-2014

Quote:
Shibblets:
"I beg to differ. Words of encouragement may be needed to do their best. Everyone has their own purpose before joining. Pride may bring you in, but how many of those who enlist become something if not disposable pawns? From what I've spectated, its those who prove themselves useful are those who are worthy" clearing her throat, she continued "What is Noxus' current plans, least things the general public is aware of?".

Darius scowled, "You will have all the encouragement you need surrounded by your countrymen and I personally walked through the troops giving praise when needed but mostly my presence speaks for itself. As for our current plans, that is something I cannot tell you."

Ask DariusV2

02-11-2014

Quote:
Vinsancenara:
"For one, I would like to keep my wager with The General... open. As a matter of fact... knowing all Noxians such as him and yourself hate Demacia and that Prince... I'll let you have a look into my memory." Vince placed a metal chain of memory (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4185303&page=9) on Darius desk. He encouraged him to touch it. If he held onto, it would show him another clip of memory (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4260667&page=8).

((pages 8-12 as you probably already saw on the 2nd memory xD))

Darius closed his eyes as he partook in the memory, "Hmmm you must have gone to Swain first yes?" Opening his eyes with a stern gaze upon her. "I have already discussed plans with him."