Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Darius 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Swain

02-10-2014

Quote:
Ask DariusV2:
Darius decided to try something of a joke, "If you could make my brother stop behaving so foolishly then yes otherwise Glory for Noxus General."

He laughed saying. "Sorry but he's your brother. Glory to noxus, farewell Darius." He then left.

AkumaHunter

02-10-2014

Dear Darius

Do you find it annoying that your brother, Draven, also uses axes like you? Would you say he is following your brotherly example, or just copying you? Did you teach him to use axes or did he pick it up on his own, and who started using them first?

~Max

Ask DariusV2

02-10-2014

Quote:
AkumaHunter:
Dear Darius

Do you find it annoying that your brother, Draven, also uses axes like you? Would you say he is following your brotherly example, or just copying you? Did you teach him to use axes or did he pick it up on his own, and who started using them first?

~Max

Max,
I do not find it annoying that he uses axes as they are very efficient in battle. As for why he started using axes. Before I joined the military, axes were my weapon of choice and as I acquired better axes I gave my smaller ones to Draven. As for how he learned to throw them, only Draven could tell you.
Glory for Noxus,
Darius

Vinsancenara

02-10-2014

Quote:
Ask DariusV2:
Darius shook his head, "General Swain keeps most information to himself, even from me." He took a drink from his cup of tea, "I follow Swain because I believe he can unite a stronger Noxus. And no he does not transform often unless truly enraged."
Darius took a long drink from his cup, "Then whoever sent the letters more than likely taunted the general with accurate information of his plans." He scowled at the bottom of his tea cup, "This does not happen very often and I believe your words confirmed their are traitors in our mist.

"May I smell you?" His red eyes glared for a moment.

Ask DariusV2

02-10-2014

Quote:
Vinsancenara:
"May I smell you?" His red eyes glared for a moment.

Darius scowled as he stood up, "If you must." When the person smelled Darius, they would smell leather, sweat and steel.

Vinsancenara

02-10-2014

Quote:
Ask DariusV2:
Darius scowled as he stood up, "If you must." When the person smelled Darius, they would smell leather, sweat and steel.

"You smell of regret, but no traitor." His eyes looked into Darius. "Why do you smell of regret?"

Ask DariusV2

02-10-2014

Quote:
Vinsancenara:
"You smell of regret, but no traitor." His eyes looked into Darius. "Why do you smell of regret?"

Darius picked up his ax, "I regret nothing and I would have struck you down if it weren't for my orders."

Vinsancenara

02-10-2014

Quote:
Ask DariusV2:
Darius picked up his ax, "I regret nothing and I would have struck you down if it weren't for my orders."

He chuckled un-humanly. "I see... where do you suppose the traitor may be?"

Ask DariusV2

02-10-2014

Quote:
Vinsancenara:
He chuckled un-humanly. "I see... where do you suppose the traitor may be?"

"Someone who asked too many wrong questions." Darius growled in warning.

Vinsancenara

02-10-2014

Quote:
Ask DariusV2:
"Someone who asked too many wrong questions." Darius growled in warning.

He noticed Swain and Darius had one thing in common, anger issues. He forced his human half to talk. "My apologizes... what is the right question?"