Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Darius 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinsancenara

02-09-2014

Quote:
Ask DariusV2:
Darius sat down finished cleaning the mess, "What questions do you have for me." He said briskly.

Vince went straight to the point. "What can you tell me as to why Swain is getting strange letters?"

Ask DariusV2

02-09-2014

Quote:
Vinsancenara:
Vince went straight to the point. "What can you tell me as to why Swain is getting strange letters?"

"Fools who believe it is easy to intimidate the General send him letters every so often." Darius answer as he took a drink from his cup, "Some are fanatical Demacians who believe this will make him tremble in his boots, all of it's foolery."

Vinsancenara

02-09-2014

Quote:
Ask DariusV2:
"Fools who believe it is easy to intimidate the General send him letters every so often." Darius answer as he took a drink from his cup, "Some are fanatical Demacians who believe this will make him tremble in his boots, all of it's foolery."

"I went back to his room forgetting something of mine and found him transformed. Does this happen often? Is there some information I could use to help me get to the bottom of this?"

Ask DariusV2

02-09-2014

Quote:
Vinsancenara:
"I went back to his room forgetting something of mine and found him transformed. Does this happen often? Is there some information I could use to help me get to the bottom of this?"

Darius shook his head, "General Swain keeps most information to himself, even from me." He took a drink from his cup of tea, "I follow Swain because I believe he can unite a stronger Noxus. And no he does not transform often unless truly enraged."

Vinsancenara

02-09-2014

Quote:
Ask DariusV2:
Darius shook his head, "General Swain keeps most information to himself, even from me." He took a drink from his cup of tea, "I follow Swain because I believe he can unite a stronger Noxus. And no he does not transform often unless truly enraged."

"When I spotted him, he was tearing up his room... almost ripped his cane apart before I calmed him down. Told me that he wants the blood of this... victim fed to his bird. He also told me that you are his only trusted man and to come search for you to see if you had any clues to this outrageous moment he's having... this person sent him three letters stating that they knew what was going on. Do you know anything like this?"

Ask Swain

02-09-2014

"This is bad, I'm going to have to talk about the league about our privacy."

Ask DariusV2

02-10-2014

Quote:
Vinsancenara:

Darius took a long drink from his cup, "Then whoever sent the letters more than likely taunted the general with accurate information of his plans." He scowled at the bottom of his tea cup, "This does not happen very often and I believe your words confirmed their are traitors in our mist.
Quote:
Ask Swain:
"This is bad, I'm going to have to talk about the league about our privacy."

Darius took out a cup he uses for his tea and filled it. "Before you came to me I had suspicions they were traitors in our mist, now I am positive there is." He scowled at the thought, "The thought of Noxians turning traitor just makes me sick."

Ask DariusV2

02-10-2014

Darius opened the door to his room when something BUMPED into him. He looked down and saw one of Draven's Toy Axes he is trying to sell. Ignoring his foolish brother laughing at the other end of the hall, he got his tea and went back inside.

Ask Swain

02-10-2014

"Indeed, I should take my leave now. Unless you need something."

Ask DariusV2

02-10-2014

Quote:
Ask Swain:
"Indeed, I should take my leave now. Unless you need something."

Darius decided to try something of a joke, "If you could make my brother stop behaving so foolishly then yes otherwise Glory for Noxus General."