Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Darius 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask DariusV2

02-09-2014

Quote:
RayOfLight17:
A letter would arrive for Darius,

To the Hand of Noxus,

I am currently unable to locate your brother's mailbox, so would you please pass along my complements of his tastes of Ionian tea?

Sincerely,
Summoner Jim.

Quote:
Ask DariusV2:

Summoner,
The last thing Draven needs is for me to fuel his ego. He is already saying his tea is the best in the world thanks to Draaaaaven.
Glory for Noxus,
Darius

Darius put his head into his hands as he remembered his brothers foolish antics.

Ask Swain

02-09-2014

Quote:
Ask DariusV2:
Darius got up from his desk, sore from sitting all day and opened the door. "Yes General Swain." He says as he did a quick salute.

"I just received a letter that we have traitors in our ranks. I want you to find it who sent this letter. He gave him the letter saying. "Don't make a beginner mistake like in the Frejlord."

Dear General Swain,

A rat is in your presence. Be wary of those you think you can trust. What you've seen may not be what has happened. A particular somebody could cause trouble for you in the future.

-Unknown

Ask DariusV2

02-09-2014

Quote:
Ask Swain:
"I just received a letter that we have traitors in our ranks. I want you to find it who sent this letter. He gave him the letter saying. "Don't make a beginner mistake like in the Frejlord."

Dear General Swain,

A rat is in your presence. Be wary of those you think you can trust. What you've seen may not be what has happened. A particular somebody could cause trouble for you in the future.

-Unknown

"I already heard a rat spouting slander from the vents before scurrying off. I have also received a letter promising death to Noxus." He went back to his desk and took a drink of tea to help cool down the rage that was still present from the slanderous words. "I will be on my guard."

Ask Swain

02-09-2014

Quote:
Ask DariusV2:
"I already heard a rat spouting slander from the vents before scurrying off. I have also received a letter promising death to Noxus." He went back to his desk and took a drink of tea to help cool down the rage that was still present from the slanderous words. "I will be on my guard."

He sits down at a chair saying, "May I ask how you disposed the body of the girl? I cannot have evidence left for the summoners to see."

Ask DariusV2

02-09-2014

Quote:
Ask Swain:
He sits down at a chair saying, "May I ask how you disposed the body of the girl? I cannot have evidence left for the summoners to see."

Darius thought over what he was going to say, "I slit her throat and left her to the wolves." He said simply then adding, "Of course I moved her body away from where the main road is and covered the blood in fresh snow just in case." Lying made Darius feel dirty but there was little else he could do. He had acted weak letting her live, probably would have been better to have just removed her head.

Ask Swain

02-09-2014

Quote:
Ask DariusV2:
Darius thought over what he was going to say, "I slit her throat and left her to the wolves." He said simply then adding, "Of course I moved her body away from where the main road is and covered the blood in fresh snow just in case." Lying made Darius feel dirty but there was little else he could do. He had acted weak letting her live, probably would have been better to have just removed her head.

"Good, the fiasco of that ambush must never reach public."

Ask DariusV2

02-09-2014

Quote:
Ask Swain:
"Good, the fiasco of that ambush must never reach public."

Darius nodded in agreement, "Summoners and their little institute is the only thing from keeping Noxus from reaching it proper state."

PSYCOsanches589

02-09-2014

((I so want to have rayler be a dick right now and say he was snooping, but I have a feeling that would turn to a bit god modding.))

LTCherz

02-09-2014

((God modding is when you are un-hittable/control someone's character that isn't yours. You can snoop as long as you find ways to avoid it being something that you yourself shouldn't have control over/shouldn't know.))

Ask Swain

02-09-2014

Quote:
Ask DariusV2:
Darius nodded in agreement, "Summoners and their little institute is the only thing from keeping Noxus from reaching it proper state."

"True indeed. How's my army doing? I hope they are ready for a war when needed."