Ask Darius 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinsancenara

02-20-2014

((i'll take that as a nope.))

Nagash lich king

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsancenara View Post
"Oh my... seems they shouldn't laugh at the 'Hand'." She said once the tea was done.
Nor should you... came a dark voice, all to familiar to her.
"I didn't think he'd be that harsh to them."
This will teach you! A static charge pulsed from him, causing her to see the familiar lights. She screamed in pain and collapsed on the floor. A shame us scholars have to keep an eye on you.
She did't moved as she laid there in pain. The scholar vanished after that. All her shadows she casted dissipated, even she casted no shadow.
After finishing his practice Darius walked back inside and noticed the girl sprawled on the floor. He picked her up as if she was a child and took her to her room. Laying her down, Darius walked back out and started cleaning his ax.

Vinsancenara

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagash lich king View Post
After finishing his practice Darius walked back inside and noticed the girl sprawled on the floor. He picked her up as if she was a child and took her to her room. Laying her down, Darius walked back out and started cleaning his ax.
When he was carrying her, she clung to his arm. When he placed her down, she held herself. She would be like this for another hour or two depending on that static charge she was hit by, which Darius knew nothing about.

Nagash lich king

02-20-2014

Quote:
When he was carrying her, she clung to his arm. When he placed her down, she held herself. She would be like this for another hour or two depending on that static charge she was hit by, which Darius knew nothing about.
Darius would then walk to the kitchen and fix himself dinner and eat. When he finished he remembered to leave a bowl for Draven and the girl.

Vinsancenara

02-20-2014

Quote:
Darius would then walk to the kitchen and fix himself dinner and eat. When he finished he remembered to leave a bowl for Draven and the girl.
She slowly out of bed, but was very wobbly and dizzy due to the bright light she saw. She leaned on the door way for support for a bit. As she walked towards the kitchen, she leaned towards the wall so she wouldn't fall. Where she leaned against the wall there should have been a shadow, but there was none. "Darius? Did you bring me to bed?" Even her vision was a bit blurry, then she mumbled aloud. "Stupid scholars..."

Nagash lich king

02-20-2014

Quote:
She slowly out of bed, but was very wobbly and dizzy due to the bright light she saw. She leaned on the door way for support for a bit. As she walked towards the kitchen, she leaned towards the wall so she wouldn't fall. Where she leaned against the wall there should have been a shadow, but there was none. "Darius? Did you bring me to bed?" Even her vision was a bit blurry, then she mumbled aloud. "Stupid scholars..."
"You were lying on the ground and were need in of attention." Darius said as he looked to her weak form. "I took you to the bed so you can recover, I order you return there."

Vinsancenara

02-20-2014

Quote:
"You were lying on the ground and were need in of attention." Darius said as he looked to her weak form. "I took you to the bed so you can recover, I order you return there."
"I am only weak because I was attacked by one of the few scholars who locked me up. Just get me a glass of water please." She said returning to the room as ordered. She nearly fell to the floor in her room had she not found the bed. She quickly sat on the bed and held her head.

Nagash lich king

02-20-2014

Quote:
"I am only weak because I was attacked by one of the few scholars who locked me up. Just get me a glass of water please." She said returning to the room as ordered. She nearly fell to the floor in her room had she not found the bed. She quickly sat on the bed and held her head.
Darius scowled but decided to get the water, he stopped on his way out the door and thought. Why in all that is the name of Noxus am I helping this weakling? I should kill her for her lack of strength. But as he walked back to her and gave her the water, he could not see the truth that was in front of him. "Yo brooo! You didn't tell Draven she was going to be here all the time." Draven said as he blocked Darius's path, "Come one Dar! Why you keeping such a wimp around." When Darius refused to answer he started walking backwards in front of him, "You got the love flu bro? Or is it just Draven." Draven laughed as he avoided his brother's attempt to throw him out again, "Anyways Draven's gotta go! Don't dissapoint me bro!" Draven said as he ran through the hall.
Darius shook his head as he returned to his room.

Vinsancenara

02-20-2014

Quote:
Darius scowled but decided to get the water, he stopped on his way out the door and thought. Why in all that is the name of Noxus am I helping this weakling? I should kill her for her lack of strength. But as he walked back to her and gave her the water, he could not see the truth that was in front of him. "Yo brooo! You didn't tell Draven she was going to be here all the time." Draven said as he blocked Darius's path, "Come one Dar! Why you keeping such a wimp around." When Darius refused to answer he started walking backwards in front of him, "You got the love flu bro? Or is it just Draven." Draven laughed as he avoided his brother's attempt to throw him out again, "Anyways Draven's gotta go! Don't dissapoint me bro!" Draven said as he ran through the hall.
Darius shook his head as he returned to his room.
"Thank you." She said taking the cup of water sipping it. She placed it next to the bed when she heard Draven. 'He really is annoying.' Despite her wanting to laugh, she couldn't, she felt drained. 'I'm not that weak' she thought to herself.

Nagash lich king

02-20-2014

Quote:
"Thank you." She said taking the cup of water sipping it. She placed it next to the bed when she heard Draven. 'He really is annoying.' Despite her wanting to laugh, she couldn't, she felt drained. 'I'm not that weak' she thought to herself.
Darius would sit at his desk and continue his work, Thinking why am I not getting any visitors is this entire operation a waste of my time?