Ask Darius 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PSYCOsanches589

Senior Member

02-09-2014

Well someone has anger issues and is a sore loser. he thought to himself


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask DariusV2

Senior Member

02-09-2014

Walking back to his office and sitting down at his desk Darius managed to calm down drinking a cup of soothing tea. "Draven finally had a good idea for once." He said to himself since his brother suggested the tea.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LTCherz

Senior Member

02-09-2014

Dear Darius,

Is it true under your complexion, there is a heart?

~Unknown


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RayOfLight17

Senior Member

02-09-2014

A letter would arrive for Darius, along with a small package. One would open the package to find three packets of what could be identified only as a black tea.

To the Hand of Noxus,

I have a multitude of unrelated questions that will now be written in complete non-order. How heavy is your axe? What role did you play in the Ionia vs Noxus conflict? What kind of tea do you prefer? Do you like the attached tea?

Sincerely,
Summoner Jim.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask DariusV2

Senior Member

02-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTCherz View Post
Dear Darius,

Is it true under your complexion, there is a heart?

~Unknown
Darius read the question then promptly took out a letter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask DariusV2 View Post
Stranger,
I live for the glory of Noxus, things of the heart are for the weak and the foolish. And if you mean't this question in the literal sense, yes I do indeed have a heart.
Glory for Noxus,
Darius


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LTCherz

Senior Member

02-09-2014

To Darius,

If that's so, why did you care for Draven then? It would seem that if a heart is for the weak, you would have let him starve as a child.

-Unknown


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask DariusV2

Senior Member

02-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayOfLight17 View Post
A letter would arrive for Darius, along with a small package. One would open the package to find three packets of what could be identified only as a black tea.

To the Hand of Noxus,

I have a multitude of unrelated questions that will now be written in complete non-order. How heavy is your axe? What role did you play in the Ionia vs Noxus conflict? What kind of tea do you prefer? Do you like the attached tea?

Sincerely,
Summoner Jim.
Darius noticed this is the same tea Draven makes, a very good tea as he remembered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask DariusV2 View Post
Summoner,
My ax weighs around 20 pounds. As for the Ionian conflict, I was preoccupied at the time and could not particpate. Draven makes good tea whenever I'm in a bad mood it has a very soothing effect. The tea he makes is the same that you sent me.
Glory for Noxus,
Darius
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTCherz View Post
To Darius,

If that's so, why did you care for Draven then? It would seem that if a heart is for the weak, you would have let him starve as a child.

-Unknown
Darius shook his head as he read this. How did people find out about his childhood?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask DariusV2 View Post
Stranger,
I do not know where you find your sources but this matter will not be discussed.
Glory for Noxus,
Darius


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Swain

Senior Member

02-09-2014

Swain walks up to Darius door banging on the door with his staff saying, "Darius open the door we need to speak." His bird Beatrice perched on his shoulder.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask DariusV2

Senior Member

02-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Swain View Post
Swain walks up to Darius door banging on the door with his staff saying, "Darius open the door we need to speak." His bird Beatrice perched on his shoulder.
Darius got up from his desk, sore from sitting all day and opened the door. "Yes General Swain." He says as he did a quick salute.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RayOfLight17

Senior Member

02-09-2014

A letter would arrive for Darius,

To the Hand of Noxus,

I am currently unable to locate your brother's mailbox, so would you please pass along my complements of his tastes of Ionian tea?

Sincerely,
Summoner Jim.