Ask Darius 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask DariusV2

02-09-2014

Darius was writing a letter when he BUMPED the inkwell with his quill causing it to spill. Grumbling to himself, Darius got a new one from his desk and a special red Noxian rag just for the purpose to clean up the spill.

PSYCOsanches589

02-09-2014

((you have replies to make man))

Ask DariusV2

02-09-2014

((I do?))

PSYCOsanches589

02-09-2014

((check the first page))

Ask DariusV2

02-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCOsanches589 View Post
Chuckling could be heard from the rafters above "Well, Darius, it appears I'm not the only one you have to worry about." came a voice behind the chuckle
Darius's first impulse was to grab his ax and kill this intruder but he had orders. "Come down if you have questions, I am bound to answer any question from Commander's Swain's orders."

PSYCOsanches589

02-09-2014

"Nah...I'm comfortable up here. I'm surprised swain would care about others at all. Then again, he's probably bound by the institute. I love seeing you noxians being put in your place."

Ask Swain

02-09-2014

((Why you little...))

Ask DariusV2

02-09-2014

Quote:
"Nah...I'm comfortable up here. I'm surprised swain would care about others at all. Then again, he's probably bound by the institute. I love seeing you noxians being put in your place."
Darius barely containing his rage at hearing Noxus defiled. "You come to my office in Noxus and defile it's name, speak your purpose and leave."

PSYCOsanches589

02-09-2014

((man not even gonna look at him....i guess you wont be reading the profile after all then...)) "Just coming to remind of how noxus' days are numbered and demacia will rise. Nothing special. Well, I'll be seeing you when we come to kill you." after he finished the sound of something moving in a vent is all that is heard that fades into distance

Ask DariusV2

02-09-2014

Quote:
((man not even gonna look at him....i guess you wont be reading the profile after all then...)) "Just coming to remind of how noxus' days are numbered and demacia will rise. Nothing special. Well, I'll be seeing you when we come to kill you." after he finished the sound of something moving in a vent is all that is heard that fades into distance
Darius was outraged, "Come show yourself SWINE!" He said the last part of this sentence with such force , the vent you were in shook from the force. Taking his ax up, Darius walked to where he can release his anger on a few poor training dummies.