Ask Darius 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nagash lich king

02-08-2014

Darius was sitting behind his desk in his spartan room with only a giant Noxian Banner behind him, when a summoner entered carrying a letter. "Message from General Swain." Darius nodded to the messenger who gave him the envelope and left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General J Swain View Post
Darius, I want you to allow Summoners and their like to ask you questions and you visit you in your Military Quarters. This is an order.
Darius scowled at the paper after reading, "I have my orders." He said to himself as he waited for these so called "guests" to arrive, sharpening his ax as he waited.
((I wanted to start this thread since I don't have much time to actually play League of Legends. But I should have my Darius Account ready next week.))

AskCorpMundo

02-08-2014

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3903

I hope you don't mind the Darius - Rosalin plot line I put into my bio. If you would be kind enough, I wanted to play up on that, though if you don't like it, ignore the post.))

A plain white letter would arrive for Darius. Attacked to it was a wilting rose.

"Hand of Noxus,

Alas, you have shown yourself. After so shamelessly slaying my father, and getting wounded during our duel, you dissapear, only to return now. Well, let me tell you that now I've found you, I am not keen to lose sight again. I would have preferred to fulfill my father's dying wish before staining my sword with your blood, but this way round will have to do.

If you have the courage, meet me at the Sparring Grounds of the Institute. I usually go over there in the morn hours. There, we will finally settle our scores, bastard.

Rosalin de Braille."

Ask Swain

02-08-2014

((Bah... Darius I command you to kill this fool in the name of noxus! And I don't recall ever saying that to you. *narrows eyes*))

Nagash lich king

02-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCorpMundo View Post

I hope you don't mind the Darius - Rosalin plot line I put into my bio. If you would be kind enough, I wanted to play up on that, though if you don't like it, ignore the post.))

A plain white letter would arrive for Darius. Attacked to it was a wilting rose.

"Hand of Noxus,

Alas, you have shown yourself. After so shamelessly slaying my father, and getting wounded during our duel, you dissapear, only to return now. Well, let me tell you that now I've found you, I am not keen to lose sight again. I would have preferred to fulfill my father's dying wish before staining my sword with your blood, but this way round will have to do.

If you have the courage, meet me at the Sparring Grounds of the Institute. I usually go over there in the morn hours. There, we will finally settle our scores, bastard.

Rosalin de Braille."
Darius scowled as his honour was insulted, grabbed his ax and promptly went to the sparring fields.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Swain View Post
((Bah... Darius I command you to kill this fool in the name of noxus! And I don't recall ever saying that to you. *narrows eyes*))
((This was before you came and reclaimed Swain as a character, I can change it if you want.))

Ask Swain

02-08-2014

((Nah it's fine. Though you might want to change the quote. As the former one left.))

PSYCOsanches589

02-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCorpMundo View Post

"Hand of Noxus,

Rosalin de Braille."
Chuckling could be heard from the rafters above "Well, Darius, it appears I'm not the only one you have to worry about." came a voice behind the chuckle

PSYCOsanches589

02-08-2014

((I also have darius history in the bio of the charcater I'm going to use but that was from the previous darius.))

Nagash lich king

02-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCOsanches589 View Post
((I also have darius history in the bio of the charcater I'm going to use but that was from the previous darius.))
((Can you link me please, I would like to see it.))

PSYCOsanches589

02-08-2014

((i planned for him to investigate the source of the voice and then i would link.))

Nagash lich king

02-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCOsanches589 View Post
((i planned for him to investigate the source of the voice and then i would link.))
((Fine with me then.))