Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF Plat + adc to duo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakedose

02-12-2014

Do not bother wasting your time here. Plays a decent Leona, but cannot take criticism. After duoing with him for awhile and some choice words from him in our last game let's just say he's still going to be looking.

02-13-2014

Hey there I am a plat 5 ADC main and I'm looking for a support duo who can use leona efficiently. I main Jinx but can play EVERY ADC. Add me in game Lucyy.

Stealth Ops

Recruiter

02-13-2014

Quote:
Drakedose:
Do not bother wasting your time here. Plays a decent Leona, but cannot take criticism. After duoing with him for awhile and some choice words from him in our last game let's just say he's still going to be looking.

Sadly he's QQ'ing b/c I removed him. He's silver and rages. Plays an okay adc. But gets to caught up in the moment. I'm looking to win each game. Thank you for your time, and good luck in your games.

oh and... I was never given any criticism. Which I am completely open to btw. It improves everyones gameplay, understanding between each other (synergy). So yes. I'm very open to it.

Drakedose

02-13-2014

Quote:
Stealth Ops:
Sadly he's QQ'ing b/c I removed him. He's silver and rages. Plays an okay adc. But gets to caught up in the moment. I'm looking to win each game. Thank you for your time, and good luck in your games.

oh and... I was never given any criticism. Which I am completely open to btw. It improves everyones gameplay, understanding between each other (synergy). So yes. I'm very open to it.

Check again. And who do you think was the one that carried you out of silver in the first place. Get over yourself dude. Check the ranked stats on both of us and its pretty obvious. And you were given criticism. You completely ignored it and raged.

Drakedose

02-13-2014

And also. Ok at ADC? I have an 80% win rate at least with every adc i've ever played. As I said earlier. You are never going to get better if you can't admit to yourself that you don't belong in the high tiers of play. Opening a stream and begging for a plat carry isn't going to do it.

Stealth Ops

Recruiter

02-14-2014

Quote:
Drakedose:
Check again. And who do you think was the one that carried you out of silver in the first place. Get over yourself dude. Check the ranked stats on both of us and its pretty obvious. And you were given criticism. You completely ignored it and raged.

I've already replied on a previous post to your ranting. After this one I'm done. So if you want to get the last word in feel free bud. But I believe you have the wrong guy about raging. And I didn't play with you when I was in silver... I played with a RL buddy... lol. Still - no criticism was given. I'm a considerate person, I take others into account. You can tell by the way you're stalking and badgering me that I'm one that rages.
I could go on =/. But there is no point in wasting my time. And honestly no point in wasting yours. Pointless. GL man. Carry stronk.

Defilement

02-14-2014

to be honest, you do a little way too much self-dick-sucking for my liking. you advertise yourself like you're challenger or something.

Stealth Ops

Recruiter

02-14-2014

Quote:
GayD Carry:
to be honest, you do a little way too much self-dick-sucking for my liking. you advertise yourself like you're challenger or something.

Well... it is Valentines Day. Happy Valentines Day.

Drakedose

02-14-2014

Quote:
GayD Carry:

Could not have said it better. As i said earlier. You have a severe superiority complex and you really think that you're much better than you actually are. You can't take criticism and i would rate your skill at the silver 1 level. possibly gold. Good luck in your games.