Silent Night Sona skin??? after christmas?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fennec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-03-2011

Its not like you had 3 weeks to plan for and buy this skin... oh wait. And it soo didn't have LIMITED TILL 4TH anywhere...

If it wasn't limit im pretty sure you wouldn't even be buying it lol. (or Failing at buying)

Sanguiphilia

01-03-2011

Here is what you do
go to 711
buy yourself a giftcard with 10 cashhh$$$$
fap to silent night sona after you buy her

Louise

01-03-2011

Quote:
Would you prefer that they never ever release another Christmas skin and just make Sona, Amu, etc. available again next year?
not a limitation of making "seasonal" skins. again, these are not depletable or expirable commodities. and having 2010 holiday skins in the store does not prevent having new 2011 holiday skins in any way

Xenarchy

01-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleStar View Post
HAHAHAHA **** i lol'd hard

Bejango

03-21-2011

so is there honetly anyway that i might be able to get silent night sona ever? because now i play as sona and i really like her plus that skin looks cool. so is there any hope i can get that skin ever?

Bejango

03-21-2011

so i play as sona now and i noticed that skin and its cool but is there anyway i could maybe someday get it or not. because i really want that skin cause its cool and i didnt even play Lol then so how would i know it was limited. so is there anyway to get that skin ever?any hope.
BTW i usually go 8 kills 0-1 deaths and 20 or so assists with sona.
come on any hope on that skin? ?

Bejango

03-21-2011

srry for double post

Louise

03-21-2011

riot has proven that they've hired THE WORST MARKETING team that can be found. as evinced in the pantheon promo debacle, the RP bonus debacle, and the fact they think they can make more money off of digital items that are "time exclusive".

seriously what kind of herpderp school do you have to go to to think that it's wise to not take a paying customer's money for a service that costs you absolutely nothing when it nets you both money AND a happy customer?

Bejango

03-21-2011

thank you im actually willing to pay a full 10$ to get that skin i absolutely love sona and i really want that skin id be a very happy customer if i could buy the one thing i really truly want at this moment in time. is it so much to ask to want to buy a skin that came out before i ever even heard of the game?!

takavu

07-02-2011

They should do a christmas in July release because I really want her silent night skin because I started playing this year