WTB Black Minotaur skin, will pay well.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thabirdman90

01-02-2010

I am currently looking to buy a code for the black minotaur skin. I will pay well through paypal. My in game name is Thabirdman90 while my email is ctaylor6978@bucs.sheltonstate.edu.

Anony

01-02-2010

You gave so much information about your identity in one post out that it went from funny to what the **** are you thinking.

Solus

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anony View Post
You gave so much information about your identity in one post out that it went from funny to what the **** are you thinking.
This.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-02-2010

My name is Bradley Lutke. I attend Roger's State University, and currently live in their dorms. My email is BCRLarias@gmail.com, my AIM is RealOvermind, and I love waffles.

Anyway, birdman, good luck. <3

Hidden Mist Haku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2010

He only gave enough information to make sure people have a way to contact him in-game, and when he is offline. So you guy's comments aren't really making much sense. Had he said I'm so and so age at this address etc; I'd understand, but congratulations on being ******bags over the internet!

Arthas Menethil

01-02-2010

Unfortunately im pretty sure this isn't allowed.

Beegly Boogs

01-02-2010

my name is bags

Larias

Adjudicator

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris103190 View Post
He only gave enough information to make sure people have a way to contact him in-game, and when he is offline.
Well, from that information, you can find out that his name is likely Chris Taylor and that he attends Shelton State in Alabama.

Hidden Mist Haku

01-02-2010

Well most likely that's NOT his name... Who cares anyways? Oh noes... Internet stalkers!!!!!
Anyways this is getting offtopic i guess i won't derail the thread any further.

Heero Maki

Recruiter

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thabirdman90 View Post
I am currently looking to buy a code for the black minotaur skin. I will pay well through paypal. My in game name is Thabirdman90 while my email is ctaylor6978@bucs.sheltonstate.edu.

Hey.. I'm sorry to be the first to tell you this since im sure someone else could of in one of these many posts but you can only get that skin from pre-order from my knowledge ..thats how I got it.