Ask the Horseman of War (Hecarim)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theplague1369

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by All AFK IdraSol View Post
Samantha bit her lip, a bit shaky when her words hit him. "Thank you a lot, Patrick," she manages to say, unsure of what to say at all. "I...I... I don't know what to say," she says, laughing somewhat while blushing.
"You don't have to say anything." Said Patrick looking back at the ground. He wasn't really sure what to say either, he didn't want to leave her presence, but the urge to run and hide somewhere was killing him. "I brought some apples." He said quietly, waving to the box on the ground beside him. "I figured that would make you guys happy."

All AFK IdraSol

02-20-2014

Samantha nods. "Alright... Are you sure this is for me? I haven't ever really done anything for you..." she says, pushing her fingers together.

theplague1369

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by All AFK IdraSol View Post
Samantha nods. "Alright... Are you sure this is for me? I haven't ever really done anything for you..." she says, pushing her fingers together.
"I had it made by my friend Mordekaiser just for you... i wasn't really sure what you like. The best metalworker in the world made it, so it should hold up for a long time." Patrick said happily as he looked up at her. "Being a good person is all you needed to do for me." He added quietly before he looked back at the ground.

All AFK IdraSol

02-20-2014

Samantha giggles. "Thanks, Patrick. It means a lot to me. No one's ever gotten me a gift like this."
She hugs him deeply for a while and releases him.

theplague1369

02-20-2014

Patrick felt a wave of happiness come over him as he took the hug. "It was nothing, just something for a good person." He said quietly as he turned red again. His mind raced with thoughts at the hug, and he looked away at the sky with a small smile.

Dear Renekton

02-20-2014

((Meanwhile I'm forever alone in this cell ;~; ))

theplague1369

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Renekton View Post
((Meanwhile I'm forever alone in this cell ;~; ))
(( I did send you a pin up calender of lady Champions >.> ))

All AFK IdraSol

02-20-2014

Samantha giggles and smiles. "I have to go, Patrick. I'll give Hecarim your greetings when he gets back; I need to finish up something," she says cheerfully. "Bye bye!"
She makes to walk back into the stable, holding the pendant and box of apples for her 'master.' 'Master?' she wonders. 'Where did that come from?'

Meanwhile, in the forest....
"Boy, you will obey me!" Hecarim roars, releasing a spectral wave of cavalrymen. Sol, in his spirit form, curses and jumps. Summoning his bla-'wait, where's my sword?' he asks in panic. 'Fine, I guess I'll have to bring that thing out...'
Sol begins to release his first seal. "I will never submit to you!" he screams as Hecarim lashes at his body again and again, deep cuts forming in his flesh. "Obey!" Hecarim demands as Sol's soul begins to tighten, his bones crunching and head screaming in pain. "Oh my god!" Sol screams in agony, falling to the floor, blood gushing out of him.
"Submit. Submit," the voices whisper as the chains around his soul leave burns and scrapes in his flesh.
'Someone... save me please...'

theplague1369

02-20-2014

Billy watched Patrick wave farewell to Samantha and head back toward the Institute. I don't know if the kid can make it work, but i hope so. He turned his head slightly and narrowed his eyes, hearing a commotion deeper in the forest. Sighing slightly, he walked deeper in to find out what was going on.

All AFK IdraSol

02-20-2014

Hecarim notices someone's presence entering his forest as he quickly tugs on Sol's chains, silencing the man as he pulls Sol in close, ensuring that no one could see his spiritual form.