Ask the Horseman of War (Hecarim)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask kog maw

02-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdraSol View Post
Samantha greets Kog Maw. "Hey Koggy! Hecarim is here right now, you want me to get him for you?"
He. Waves at her saying, "hello! Yes kog'maw would be very happy if you did."

All AFK IdraSol

02-11-2014

Hecarim scoffed at Lulu's letter. "Samantha, if you would please." she nods and takes out a piece of paper.

Lulu,

Yes, I would definitely win in a race between them. They may be quick but no one has the endurance that I do. Not to mention that being a spectral being has its advantages. I do not eat sugar for breakfast, or anything as a matter of fact.

Hecarim

Ask the Gargoyle

02-11-2014

A letter arrives for Hecariam reading

Dear Shadow of War

I understand it is the past, but I wish to know your reasons for what you did upon entering Demacian owned lands. What reason would you have for marching upon and slaughtering innocent soldiers. The fact that you left one alive makes me ponder, did you leave him because he did escape, or because you wanted to be known even though our scouts had spoken of your presence.

Galio Brightward, the Sentinel's Sorrow

All AFK IdraSol

02-11-2014

Statue,

My reasons for entering your lands are my own. I did not slaughter them. I merely released them from their pitiful existence that they had. I left one to tell the tale, spreading fear and terror before I come.
Be afraid, for fear of the might of the Shadow Isles lost you half the war already.

Hecarim

All AFK IdraSol

02-12-2014

((bump))

Rockabananza

02-12-2014

Abigail has made it her goal to meet most of the champions in the League, starting with the unique ones. Well, unique as in most unique since there are rarely any "normal" people. She already talked with Mordekaiser, so she decided to keep on going and visit the infamous Horse o' War. She approaches his stables and looks around for him or anyone who might know his whereabouts.

All AFK IdraSol

02-12-2014

Samantha was hard at work when she noticed the woman. "Hi!" she waves. "Are you here to meet Hecarim, because he's currently not-" she was cut off by a blue blaze flying out of the woods to the left. "SAMMAAAANTHAAAAAAAAA!" Hecarim roared playfully as he dashed his way to her. Noticing the mortal. He coughed and skidded to a slow trot. "Ahem, it appears you have caught me at a bad moment." he pauses. "you did not see anything."
He walks over to Samantha who rubs his flank and bends over to speak in her ear. "Would you be a dear and hide my...." he whispers.
She nods and walks away.
"What do you require, mortal?" he commands in a booming voice.

Rockabananza

02-12-2014

Quote:
Samantha was hard at work when she noticed the woman. "Hi!" she waves. "Are you here to meet Hecarim, because he's currently not-" she was cut off by a blue blaze flying out of the woods to the left. "SAMMAAAANTHAAAAAAAAA!" Hecarim roared playfully as he dashed his way to her. Noticing the mortal. He coughed and skidded to a slow trot. "Ahem, it appears you have caught me at a bad moment." he pauses. "you did not see anything."
He walks over to Samantha who rubs his flank and bends over to speak in her ear. "Would you be a dear and hide my...." he whispers.
She nods and walks away.
"What do you require, mortal?" he commands in a booming voice.
It truly took everything she had to not start laughing as Hercarim came tearing out of the woods and over to the two of them. However, she stood firm and just watched the whole scene unfold before speaking when addressed.

"I'm visiting the champions of the League and decided to start with the more...unique ones. I figured that after a man made of metal, I could try visiting you. Oh, also, what are you even talking about? What did I see?"

Abigail winks slightly before standing tall and firm, awaiting a response.

All AFK IdraSol

02-12-2014

Hecarim stares at her before bursting out in laughter. "You amuse me, mortal!" after a while, he stopped laughing. "How may I be of service?"

Rockabananza

02-12-2014

Quote:
Hecarim stares at her before bursting out in laughter. "You amuse me, mortal!" after a while, he stopped laughing. "How may I be of service?"
Abigail just kind of stands there as he laughs, still retaining her emotions. Once she is asked the question, she speaks again.

"Hmm...how about a tour of the stables? Oh, also, are you rideable?"

Although she is completely straight faced on the outside, she's laughing on the inside. Hard.