Ask the Horseman of War (Hecarim)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

All AFK IdraSol

02-05-2014

((I currently do not have access to my League of Legends client. As such, my creation of a smurf and leveling of said smurf will be severely delayed. Apologies for any inconveniences or confusions.))

"Summoner," Hecarim's spectral voice called. "What do you require of me?"
"Answering questions? Attending... social events? ...Making friends? Have you no sense of who you speak to, fool?" The ghostly centaur looked at the young summoner's fear-filled, yet determined, eyes. "If I must," he growls.

((Hecarim will have two places to reside:
At the Institute, he will stay in a large stable just outside the main building. He has a large field penned for his horsey needs. His home is nothing but a roof over his head and a place to lie.
He also has a caretaker named Samantha, who is in charge of taking his requests and letters to the head summoners as well as providing for him. They are as close as friends as a deathly horseman and a young woman can be.
Link to Samantha's profile: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3907

In the Shadow Isles, he needs not to sleep. Always roaming the islands, he searches for battle and war.))

All AFK IdraSol

02-06-2014

((Bump))

Ask kog maw

02-06-2014

A letter arrives for Hecarim made out of bat skin.

Dear Hecarim,

Can you teach kog'maw how to run fast like you?

-Kog'maw.

All AFK IdraSol

02-06-2014

Hecarim gingerly opened the strangely textured letter. 'how does such a small-armed creature write a letter?

Kog Maw,

If perhaps you are capable of growing another pair of legs as well as extending the length of your limbs, then yes. I am perfectly capable of teaching you how to run fast. The real question is if I would.

Hecarim

AskTwistedTreant

02-06-2014

Two letters written in plant oil would arrive

The first one says

DeR PonYMEN
HOW U meKe OHErs k0me an HElPU MKE poplo ScrADe ad MAKI sAy U Iz bED IZU

The second letter would read

Hecariam

Forgive the young one's writing, he has the mind of a three year old. He wishes to know how you are able to summon more wretched monster like your self. Ignore the last part of the question, He wanted to know if you are bad, I made sure to tell him of every little deed you have done to ruin my home and corrupt the once beautiful land of the Shaadow isles! Good day!

Maokai, the last hope of undoing your problem.

((Remember Maokai hates what happened to the shadow isles and he hates anyone from there))

All AFK IdraSol

02-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTwistedTreant View Post
Two letters written in plant oil would arrive

The first one says

DeR PonYMEN
HOW U meKe OHErs k0me an HElPU MKE poplo ScrADe ad MAKI sAy U Iz bED IZU

The second letter would read

Hecariam

Forgive the young one's writing, he has the mind of a three year old. He wishes to know how you are able to summon more wretched monster like your self. Ignore the last part of the question, He wanted to know if you are bad, I made sure to tell him of every little deed you have done to ruin my home and corrupt the once beautiful land of the Shaadow isles! Good day!

Maokai, the last hope of undoing your problem.

((Remember Maokai hates what happened to the shadow isles and he hates anyone from there))
Hecarim raised an eyebrow at the spelling that Maokai himself had. 'Hecariam? I am sure my name is spelled Hecarim. Whatever.'

Sapling,

I suppose you are asking how I strike fear and terror within the hearts of my enemies. The dauntless charge that I lead with my allies comes with the power and speed of the heavens itself. They would be fools if they do not fear me. Also, to address your second question, I am War incarnate. Of course I bring death.

Hecarim
He addressed another letter to the wretched tree.
Maokai,

I always knew your feelings towards me, tree. Your time will come soon enough.

Hecarim.

BloatedBile

02-06-2014

dear hecaroo,

do you see the void as a threat to shadow isles conquest of valoran?

-bb

All AFK IdraSol

02-06-2014

Dear BB,

Never refer to me in such a way, lest I release your soul. And yes, they are a threat, of course.

Hecarim

BloatedBile

02-06-2014

dear shadow of war,

which city would you want to attack first when you invade valoran? a strong one to crush morale or a weaker more isolated one for an easy victory?

-bb

All AFK IdraSol

02-06-2014

BB,

I don't believe I can answer that.

Hecarim