Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tristana Solo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WatchMeRun

01-02-2010

I play Tristana in a large majority of my games. I always solo mid with her. Although I normally don't have problems facing other solos, there are a few that drive me nuts. What would you guys do as Tristana against these solos?

Annie - Enormous burst damage, very hard to approach when her stun is up.
Teemo - Blind -> poison poison poison
Corki (at level 6) - Blind -> BURST while i'm standing in turret range

I can't even manage to get close to minions against these three solo laners. Corki is especially annoying because I can't even stand under my own turret for protection. What do you guys do against them?

Morby

01-02-2010

Well, it depends on the skill of the Annie/Teemo/Corki...I've found Annie to be a bit challenging, but if you can squelch her early on (when she's squishy, and if possible before she gets Tibbers), she's not too bad. Yes, Teemo's a pain, but if you ninja-explode, ninja-explode whenever you can, you should be able to get him down semi-okay. Haven't soloed against Corki in a while though, so I can't say about him.

keftes

Recruiter

01-02-2010

You outrange those 3 heroes. Take that into your advantage. You're also a better pusher than them early game.

P.S Grab a ward at lvl6 and laugh at teemo's mushrooms