Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PVP.net Patcher Kernel not responding

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noxxious007

03-19-2014

pvp not responding
plz help not played LOL since past 2days :/

kaytykat

03-19-2014

Quote:
TheSimonizer:
I just had this problem for the first time.

I fixed it by going straight to my League of Legends folder, and running "lol.launcher.admin.exe" instead of using the desktop shortcut.

I'm not saying this will work for everyone but that's what worked for me for some reason.

thanks that worked for me

Cutecut

03-24-2014

Hey guys. I've had this problem for a while as well. I always had a friend fix it for me but he did it in a way that I couldn't understand. The easiest way to fix this problem is to right click your league of legends icon, run as administrator, and than click on the gears to the top left when the screen comes up to play league. Then, just click on repair. =]

Remlap1223

03-24-2014

Bump, this just happened. It started a couple hours ago and I don't know what went wrong or why it's doing it or how long it's happening for. It works fine on my backup computer, but not on my main. IDK what's going on.

Remlap1223

03-25-2014

Quote:
Cutecut:
Hey guys. I've had this problem for a while as well. I always had a friend fix it for me but he did it in a way that I couldn't understand. The easiest way to fix this problem is to right click your league of legends icon, run as administrator, and than click on the gears to the top left when the screen comes up to play league. Then, just click on repair. =]

Thanks for the help, I can now run it after re-updating.

CodexWarrior

04-03-2014

Im still having trouble :S its been like this for me now 3 days I WANNA PLAY!! can someone please help iv unistalled and when I go to open it keeps freezing or i need the Patcher Kernel patch I have tried the run as admin one anything else? Iv been playing for 3 years maybe and this is the first this has ever happened to me any advice would be gratefully appreciated!

Taiejin

04-05-2014

Hi! so this problem has just started for me for the first time... I've tried to uninstall and reinstall though how do I find the

"lol.launcher.admin.exe" file?

clue20

04-09-2014

I love league of legends, but I have to re-install almost every day because of small little bugs that have no fixes to them. It's like files suddenly disappear every once and a while. Today, I had another problem, which is that stupid pvp.net kernal is not responding. I have the logo up right now, and if I click on it, it goes white and shows that message. I'm so frusterated-- why doesn't riot fix this stuff? Can't they repair some patches? Come on, millions of people play this, yet I find myself on a forum every hour to get it to work again -_-

squadopeboy

04-12-2014

Quote:
EasyKill27:
Can Anyone Help It Saying PVP.NET Patcher KErnal Not Rsponding I Wanna Play I Been trying all Morning since 6am and its 144pm now Jesh I Deleted it then ReDownloaded it NOTHING Still syaing the Same Thing.. Why? How can i get in it??

Omg I am litterly having the same exact problem! Riot please help!?

OddOrbit

04-13-2014

Quote:
TheSimonizer:
I just had this problem for the first time.

I fixed it by going straight to my League of Legends folder, and running "lol.launcher.admin.exe" instead of using the desktop shortcut.

I'm not saying this will work for everyone but that's what worked for me for some reason.

How did you get to the league of legends folder i have one that dooes not contain lol.launcher.admin.exe