Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PVP.net Patcher Kernel not responding

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L2PlayKidz

02-05-2014

This happens to me about once a month, normally I can fix it, just this one time I can not. I've been at it for over 2 hours, looking at every past post about this, trying everything (I believe) and I was wondering if there was any way I could get it fixed. Okay... so it does the whole starting up League, it shows the logo, then it crashes. (PVP.net Patcher Kernal not responding) I just tried to uninstall then re-download, but now it starts up, it goes into the logo, then crashes, I haven't even installed any of the patches and it still crashes... any way I can get this fixed? Any help is appreciated and will try everything... I really enjoy League of Legends and I don't want to stop playing it... :\

Koda Konduct

02-05-2014

Having the same problem, usual fixes aren't working.

ThatAsianCow

Recruiter

02-06-2014

Having the same issue has you are. I've been playing league of a year now, and usually when this happens i can quickly fix it, using the same methods and usual fixes i used before. Now, none of these methods are working and I've tried re installing and trying everything. Haven't fixed it since. This has been going on for 3 days. Riot please help!

EasyKill27

02-08-2014

Can Anyone Help It Saying PVP.NET Patcher KErnal Not Rsponding I Wanna Play I Been trying all Morning since 6am and its 144pm now Jesh I Deleted it then ReDownloaded it NOTHING Still syaing the Same Thing.. Why? How can i get in it??

L2PlayKidz

02-08-2014

Quote:
EasyKill27:
Can Anyone Help It Saying PVP.NET Patcher KErnal Not Rsponding I Wanna Play I Been trying all Morning since 6am and its 144pm now Jesh I Deleted it then ReDownloaded it NOTHING Still syaing the Same Thing.. Why? How can i get in it??

That has been happening to all of us for... 4 days now...

Jakobi

02-11-2014

Started happening to me yesterday. I can't do anything since PVP can't connect.

Biosnow

02-14-2014

Guys, try this, it worked for me after uninstalling and everything; run as admin

ONM reconturtle

02-28-2014

Quote:
Biosnow:
Guys, try this, it worked for me after uninstalling and everything; run as admin

Definitely have tried this, and I'm willing to bet most people on this thread have. Not working for me. Anyone else have any idea what's going on? I'm just trying to get into League again and and had none of the files on my computer.

TheSimonizer

03-12-2014

I just had this problem for the first time.

I fixed it by going straight to my League of Legends folder, and running "lol.launcher.admin.exe" instead of using the desktop shortcut.

I'm not saying this will work for everyone but that's what worked for me for some reason.

blueblock

03-12-2014

Quote:
TheSimonizer:
I just had this problem for the first time.

I fixed it by going straight to my League of Legends folder, and running "lol.launcher.admin.exe" instead of using the desktop shortcut.

I'm not saying this will work for everyone but that's what worked for me for some reason.

ty it WORKED ty ty ty ty