Buff Singed - make his poison invisible to enemies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

railspider

01-02-2010

As is, Singed is a cool tank, great initiator, and decent dps. Sadly, he is a bit of a one trick pony with little versatility. This is in part due to anyone who isn't disabled being able to avoid his poison with ease, and his toss being bugged more than any other spell in the game.

I think that making his poison invisible to the enemy would give him the strategic edge. Just as people take more care when stealthers are MIA, people would be wary of stepping near Singed in case he has dropped his load nearby.

In the altnerative, fix his Fling so that it works on...something (big Cho'Gath, people on the edge of FoW, etc)

tl;dr - Singed is one of my fav champs, make him better plz

mermin

01-02-2010

singed has one of the highest dps for a tank, from his poison - so no

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2010

so what you're saying is, "i love him, please make him stupidly over powered so i can love him even more"

Tram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2010

You disgust me and any other propper singed player by saying this.

What, Singed is too "challenging" for you? Or are you too "Challenging" for Singed?

DreXxiN

01-02-2010

Err, yeah dude. I think you are just asking for an OP Singed. I absolutely adore singed as he is and aside from his glitchy toss, I think he is the most balanced hero in the game. I will say when I tank I always pick Singed, since I believe him to be the best hybrid tank of all time (being good DPS, and great anti-melee and magic).

He can CC, he can harass with poison, and he can arrange the battlefield how he desires with his insane speed (I use 3boots, ult, and ghost) and tossing whoever he desires into the middle of your teammates.

Seriously, when I play Singed, it's like a big "**** you" to any glass cannons on the other team..I make Twitch my *****, and if I can do that, he doesn't need a buff.

treehugger

01-02-2010

His poison is already invisible to my graphic card.

Then again, Ashe's arrow teleports under a 10 frame per second

Arthas Menethil

01-02-2010

Other than agreeing that his fling needs a fix, I don't see what other buff he needs.

Lumaca

01-02-2010

No

The only thing that warrants a change is perhaps the colour of his poison. It's impossible to tell enemy poison from friendly poison.

Anniie

01-02-2010

Singed is only good because battle geniuses like me play him. He's pretty bad when played by the average man

tehm

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumaca View Post
No

The only thing that warrants a change is perhaps the colour of his poison. It's impossible to tell enemy poison from friendly poison.
I'm reluctant to post in such a fail thread but I want to second this.

The current system makes singed v singed (in a 1v1 situation) either a carps shoot or a stalemate unless the opposing player is significantly worse than you. Singed should NOT be a hard counter to singed. Come to think of it, no character selection should be a hard counter to any other character choice. Different poison colors takes any "carps shoot" out and puts skill back in the mirror match.

Yes I know "rofl 1v1 in LOL" but I play almost exclusively in static (certainly only play singed in static) and at least for our strategy if I'm not alone in a lane basically the entire game I'm doing something wrong. Doesn't seem like a single character choice should be a hard counter to an entire team strategy.

Just my $0.02 anyways.

Edited for the carppy language filter.