Would Malzahar be overpowered if..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Titiln

Senior Member

02-03-2014

His voidlings could be given interaction with malefic visions? Like, casting malefic visions on a voidling would cause it to evolve into it's larger, stronger form.

The drawbacks would be that he wouldn't get the mana regen off it anymore, as it can't kill his own voidling.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Worst Talon Ever

Senior Member

02-03-2014

crabs w/ space aids


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDRaGON v2

Senior Member

02-03-2014

If that was the case, then it would be fair to have Malz upgrade his voidlings for what ever Q W E ability he uses on them.

Q should grant voidlings a slight MS slow

W should give them slightly more MS and extra AD

E should, as yo said, would grant them an evolved form where they are granted all of the other abilities benefits and increased HP for more mana.


Idk but this sounds like a fun idea.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fuscus Pellis

Senior Member

02-03-2014

His pet already grows and gets stronger, and already interacts with his E, it chases whoever has space aids.

Malz is pretty good at his job ATM which is deleting people.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Titiln

Senior Member

02-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuscus Pellis View Post
His pet already grows and gets stronger, and already interacts with his E, it chases whoever has space aids.

Malz is pretty good at his job ATM which is deleting people.
Did you read my post at all or just the first 4 words or so..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verandure

Senior Member

02-03-2014

Cast E, bounces to minion, next enemy minion hits contracts E.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OAC

Member

02-03-2014

malz would be OP if his Q is a gapcloser instead...having to flash up for ult combo every game is crippling malz players, I don't play him, but i sense that simply by keeping a set distance you can fk malz up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fuscus Pellis

Senior Member

02-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titiln View Post
Did you read my post at all or just the first 4 words or so..
Yes I did, I prefer the other guys post (QWE all having different effects) however; I just think Malz is fine and doesn't need drastic changes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Titiln

Senior Member

02-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by OAC View Post
malz would be OP if his Q is a gapcloser instead...having to flash up for ult combo every game is crippling malz players, I don't play him, but i sense that simply by keeping a set distance you can fk malz up.
How exactly would his silence function as a gapcloser?

Unless you're implying that they turn it into some generic movement ability...which would be a huge nerf.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoactzin

Senior Member

02-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titiln View Post
His voidlings could be given interaction with malefic visions? Like, casting malefic visions on a voidling would cause it to evolve into it's larger, stronger form.

The drawbacks would be that he wouldn't get the mana regen off it anymore, as it can't kill his own voidling.
What, like using his most reliable source of damage on his mentally deficient insect should reward him? All it would do is reward the enemy. With laughter and joy.