The best wombo combo team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riotron

01-02-2011

I thought a good idea for a thread would be to figure out which group of champions would make the most imbalanced team based solely on their specialties and abilities. We all know some champs were made to compliment certain others Garen/Lux, Malz/Kass, Gang/MF, and so on. But what in your opinion would create the most 5v5 imbalanced team that would be absolutely ridiculous to go against. Maybe a team full of tanks or just mage casting dpsers. Go crazy with your combo and this is actual player skill and unknown factors aside. Just purely on the champion and what role hes supposed to fill. I'll start off. Again this is all player skills aside.

Chogath- you feed him enough plus good micro and he could plow through any lane with just 1 or 2 other champs giving ranged support.

Dr. Mundo- great primary/ back up tanks incase chogath is mia. I swear I've been in countless end game fights where mundo could run straight into our 5 champion ball, pick off one of our squishes then leave with still about 3/4 of his health.

Evelyn or twitch- I prefer twitch for his range but as long as they know how to use the minimap Eve/twitch will be your biggest liability. Just knowing you're fighting against them kinda forces you to dish out 400g for something you might not need since a good ganker will avoid a champ with oracles.

Vladimir- After many games of playing against him I have come to the conclusion that vlad is a huge liability in all phases of the game. He can early push in mid with little trouble. Ganking is easy for him and to top it all off he can scale his health as a tank plus the no mana thing is a huge plus.

Twisted Fate(maybe anivia)- This mother****er will induce chronic ragequit and trolling, Most versatile ranged dps and with the right build he could be a very good anti-squishy.

Honerable mention: Ryze- best anti-mage. He's got the health, the ap, the snares, and with right summoner spells he;s got great evasive maneuverability.

Anyways would like to see what you guys think would be the best wombo combo of LoL.

Upu

01-02-2011

Ok heres my 5v5 team.

Mundo - For cleavers
Mundo - For tankiness
Mundo - For dps
Mundo - Cause we need a caster
And Alistar - Cause we need a jungler.

Riotron

01-02-2011

Mundo needs nerf bad....... like really ****ing bad.

Riotron

01-02-2011

Udyr- a fed tank ganker who knows how to jungle is pretty much instant lose.

Malzahar- As a malz main I can honestly say that MALZ is THE BEST 1v1 BATTLE MAGE in the game. Plus malz can gank like mother****er.

Xin Zhao- Another great ganker and burst dpser backed up with zilean and Xin can feed like no other.

Zilean- Of all the support champs theres no better champion to support a team like this then zilean. Speed boosts for our gankers as well as instant revive pushing towers would be like nothing.

Master Yi- as long as yi plays safe and keeps track of his health at early game. Late game he will be the MVP with his extremely high burst attacks and zilean support.

Manse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsHZzLeapiZLiaN View Post
Ok heres my 5v5 team.

Mundo - For cleavers
Mundo - For tankiness
Mundo - For dps
Mundo - Cause we need a caster
And Alistar - Cause we need a jungler.
Mundo can jungle

DotEleven

01-02-2011

That ain't Falco!

GunnaGitcha

01-02-2011

Quote:
Ryze- best anti-mage. He's got the health, the ap, the snares, and with right summoner spells he;s got great evasive maneuverability.
Had to laugh at that part. Anywho, gonna say Veigar is probably the best anti-mage....

phorest

01-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotron View Post
Honerable mention: Ryze- best anti-mage. He's got the health, the ap, the snares, and with right summoner spells he;s got great evasive maneuverability.

Anyways would like to see what you guys think would be the best wombo combo of LoL.
Cue running next to Alistar with ghost.

Riotron

01-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnaGitcha View Post
Had to laugh at that part. Anywho, gonna say Veigar is probably the best anti-mage....
What I meant by that is for a mage he is quite durable. But I do agree thanks to veigars ult he is hands down the best anti-mage BUT thats it...... he can't do **** against anybody who doesn't rely on high ap for damage. Ryze is great all around.

haypot

01-02-2011

Nunu
Fiddlesticks
Miss Fortune
Malphite
Karthus

Karthus might be replaced, because I couldn't think of anyone else..