Favorite Champ and why?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Micar

01-01-2010

Whose your favorite champion to play and why?

I love Twisted Fate personally, i never played him because i thought he was cheap but really hes just really fun to play.

Hes an awesome ganker, pusher and great in team fights (AoE stun, slow, wild card spam, with a rylais too hes great CC and damage).

And hes just a really fun glass cannon to play.

How bout you?

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2010

Twisted Fate doesn't have an AoE stun...

Morteth

01-01-2010

My favorite at the moment is Blitzcrank. He's just an unstoppable force of shiny, steam-powered "OH ****!".

One of the most satisfying things in this game is to rocket grab someone from mid behind their tower through bushes, only to pummel them with three hits.

I also love the movie The Iron Giant and wish they made a skin for him based off the movie. =/

For some reason, I like supporting and the less appreciated roles very much. Although, TF and Corki are pretty fun too.

Invisible Child

01-01-2010

Udyr.

That is all.

HeyJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2010

Poppy she such a cutie ^_^

Meikat

01-01-2010

Twisted fate just looks sooo dumb, and his walk looks like he has something stuck up his rear end. He looks like a draenei, crossed with a pimp, crossed with gambit (From Xmen). His abilities appealed to me, but I cannot bring myself to play that hideously looking super cheap character. If he didn't look so flamboyant, I think his perception of cheapness would be much much less.

Myself, I like Sivir currently. I've always been really big on destroying towers, and no one does it quite as good as sivir. I love soloing mid and being able to go toe to toe with almost any char in the game, and being able to keep almost anyone from hitting my creeps.

Glink

01-01-2010

Teemo for sure, I actually went 1 game without dieing and while getting a ton of champion kills with him.

He is very fun to play as and I can't wait til I can buy him, about 900 IP away.

Solution Nine

01-01-2010

Evelynn.

Hang around stealthed, pop out and drop someone to the floor, stealth, repeat.

Invisible Child

01-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meikat View Post
. He looks like a draenei, crossed with a pimp, crossed with gambit (From Xmen)
So that makes him... God?

Dartteon

01-01-2010

Blitzcrank definitely. Its awesome to make 2 people ragequit in the first 7 minutes because of your hooks..

12345 ... 6