@Riot Updates on Shaco rework

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CeeRob6

02-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Reworks can take like a year and sometimes get canned. I wouldn't expect too much in the way of updates for a while.
Burn for your sins.

Hellioning

02-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torovas View Post
Does Shaco really need a rework? What's the problem with Shaco as he is now?
Shaco's got one of those 'we can't let them be good' kits that Riot has said they plan on reworking. In Shaco's case, it's his blink+invis, incredibly early ganking times, and his perma slow that bother Riot, so they tuned his numbers extremely low.

It's not like he's an instaloss, but he requires more skill to do well then a lot of other champions.

Firestorme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strossus Gran View Post
If you're all so disastrously unhappy, why do you keep playing the game and posting on their boards?
I don't really play much at all anymore. I look at the boards because I like watching a once great company slowly destroy itself through greed and laziness.

Strossus Gran

02-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorme View Post
I don't really play much at all anymore. I look at the boards because I like watching a once great company slowly destroy itself through greed and laziness.
Doesn't sound like a healthy lifestyle choice, trying to find your own happiness in the unhappiness of others is poisonous to your psyche.

Firestorme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strossus Gran View Post
Doesn't sound like a healthy lifestyle choice, trying to find your own happiness in the unhappiness of others is poisonous to your psyche.
interesting pseudoscience you have there

MxWhiteKnight

02-01-2014

Quote:
Reworks can take like a year and sometimes get canned. I wouldn't expect too much in the way of updates for a while.
You mean like Xerath's rework? lol

Or Like Karma's "secret" out of the blue rework?

Holgranth

02-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xohs View Post
Any word on when organization will arrive so petty problems like this will disappear?

Because spending an incredible amount of time on something and then just canning it/revising it significantly 80% of time isn't sustainable for a company that relies on new content at a good pace, you guys understand that right?
I am seriously beginning to wonder here.

BeachSamurai

02-01-2014

Quote:
Can't wait that long, make it quicker plz.

Strossus Gran

02-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorme View Post
interesting pseudoscience you have there
You seem like an unhappy guy, it is interesting.

Firefang Warwick

02-01-2014

Did it get cancelled or pushed back? No clear answer here.
Kinda sucks for the people who were looking forward to this to suddenly get slapped in the face with a "NOPE" "Not for awhile if ever." response.