Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask the Twisted Treant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTwistedTreant

02-14-2014

Quote:
IdraSol:
She laughs. "Wow, so you're pretty old! That's cool, you must be really wise."

"Age does come with wisdom. the kind I have gained though would be of little use nowadays."

All AFK IdraSol

02-14-2014

"Oh, bummer. Do you requier physical sustenance to survive? I always wanted to know if you could eat food like humans...."

AskTwistedTreant

02-14-2014

Quote:
IdraSol:
"Oh, bummer. Do you require physical sustenance to survive? I always wanted to know if you could eat food like humans...."

"I can, but do not need to" Maokai pauses before continuing "I am a spirit, so I require nothing to keep myself alive, if you could call it that now. Though the oak I currently use for a body does require all normal things a tree needs, so I requested a movement of residence to the greenhouse."

All AFK IdraSol

02-14-2014

She nods understandingly. "I understand, that's interesting."
She hesitates before asking the next question. "Since you are a spirit... don't you fear Thresh or Mordekaiser, or even Yorick? They are able to manipulate the soul..."

AskTwistedTreant

02-16-2014

Quote:
All AFK IdraSol:
She nods understandingly. "I understand, that's interesting."
She hesitates before asking the next question. "Since you are a spirit... don't you fear Thresh or Mordekaiser, or even Yorick? They are able to manipulate the soul..."

"I am, or was a nature spirit. The only undead magics in me is what was forced into me by those mages. While I am not alive anymore because of the dead magics in me, I am still alive enough to be immune to their effects."

AskTwistedTreant

02-17-2014

((Pilot, your bump will be ready in 2 minutes))

((Titanfall Beta's life steal too OP))

AskTwistedTreant

02-18-2014

((I really hate crows *cough* Aya *cough*))

AskTwistedTreant

02-19-2014

((Playing Touhou 11, got to the final boss, hear people saying she is impossible. pshh yah right. *10 seconds later* NO ONE TOLD ME SHE CAN FIRE F***ING SUNS!!!!! My love for Utsuho is only growing now))

((Anyways bump))

AskTwistedTreant

02-20-2014

((Bumps))

((Someone needs to go on fanfiction.net and make a dark souls/Pokemon crossover where Soltaire finds a solrock. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!))

AskTwistedTreant

02-22-2014

((I have retarded friends))
((bump))