Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask the Twisted Treant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloatedBile

Senior Member

02-08-2014

dear maokai,

why dont you interact more? at this rate, you'll die alone and dreams unfilled if you cant get more champions for your cause.

-bb


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTwistedTreant

Senior Member

02-10-2014

Quote:
BloatedBile:
dear maokai,

why dont you interact more? at this rate, you'll die alone and dreams unfilled if you cant get more champions for your cause.

-bb


(I feel like you are the only one keeping this thing afloat))

A letter follows

Dear B.B

Anyone that cares enough to help me should be the one to approach me. I am too busy caring for this Oak and finding ways to permanently destroy the beasts that roam the isles. You might be happy to know that as of late the young one has been dragging me outside more and making me talk to people.

Maokai


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask kog maw

Senior Member

02-10-2014

((Sorry but neither kog'maw or swain have anything to talk with ou~))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTwistedTreant

Senior Member

02-10-2014

Quote:
Ask kog maw:
((Sorry but neither kog'maw or swain have anything to talk with ou~))


((It is fine, my parents have been planing a lot of trips lately do I haven't the time to stay on the Forums 24/7 like I normally can(I'm homeschooled)But holy **** that comment was fast))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

All AFK IdraSol

Senior Member

02-10-2014

Samantha ((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3907)) knocks on the door, hoping to befriend the sapling she had seen earlier.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloatedBile

Senior Member

02-10-2014

dear maokai,

how many saplings do you have? a lot or a few?

-bb


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTwistedTreant

Senior Member

02-11-2014

((first time I have had to multiquote for a while))

Quote:
dear maokai,

how many saplings do you have? a lot or a few?

-bb


A letter follows

Dear B.B

I have one sapling, but I do have the abilities to duplicate him as many times as he is needed both on and off of the fields.

Maokai

Quote:
Samantha ((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3907)) knocks on the door, hoping to befriend the sapling she had seen earlier.


The door slowly creaks open as a sapling opens the door with Maokai walking up to the door. "Summoner" Maokai simply says as his sapling climbs back onto his shoulder.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

All AFK IdraSol

Senior Member

02-11-2014

Samantha gushes as the cute little sapling and smiles at the ancient tree. "Hi Maokai," she begins. "I was wondering if I could spend some time getting to know you and your little friend." She giggles as she points at the little tree.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTwistedTreant

Senior Member

02-12-2014

Quote:
IdraSol:
Samantha gushes as the cute little sapling and smiles at the ancient tree. "Hi Maokai," she begins. "I was wondering if I could spend some time getting to know you and your little friend." She giggles as she points at the little tree.


Maokai glances to his sapling and then to Samantha before saying "Come in then"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

All AFK IdraSol

Senior Member

02-12-2014

Samantha walks into the room and pats the sapling on the head.