Ask the Twisted Treant

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloatedBile

01-31-2014

dear maokai,

fine, maokai and no companion it is. any friends youve made in the league?

-bb

AskTwistedTreant

02-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear maokai,

fine, maokai and no companion it is. any friends youve made in the league?

-bb
Dear B.B

I have gotten one friend during my time In the league. I have gotten close to Malphite, he is a very nice person be around, though sadly he has left to do something for a while

-Maokai

AskTwistedTreant

02-02-2014

"Come on, you told me to come out here! Where are you?!" Maokai yells into the forest "Is this a joke? If it is it is not funny! COme on just com- AUGG!!!" Maokai screams as his friend phases through a tree to the right of him and jumps on him. "You're so predictable Maoy!" his friend squeals. "You are just hard to see Zhenisky" He calls out to his friend "You always say my full name, why are you so uptight all the time" she groans as Maokai gets up. "I like your full name better than Zhen, anyways what did you want?" Maokai responds. "That is sweet, but I wanted to talk about that thing in the forest. It tried to attack me" Zhenisky says. "I hope you are alright, that thing needs to be stopped, those mages are getting reckless and they will destroy the isles if they continue like this" Maokai growls. "That ghost just wanders and consumes all living things until there is nothing left. I fear that these mages will be the death of the isles. Even now the great oak cries out for his children as they rot away." Maokai says as he looks to the ground saddened by what is happening to his home. "Lets forget them for a while race you to the oak?" Zhenisky says. "Why not" Maokai responds. "Alright One, tw-GO!" she screams as she darts off. "HEY CHEATER!" Maokai screams back as he starts running to catch up. The began to weave through the fore-SMASH! Maokai opens his eyes and jumps up to see his sapling dazed on the ground with a rock nearby and a smashed window. He heads over to his sapling as he mutters "Stupid dreams".

((bump))

BloatedBile

02-02-2014

dear maokai,

what do you think of zyra with both ur bodies being all plants and stuff?

-bb

AskTwistedTreant

02-03-2014

Quote:
dear maokai,

what do you think of zyra with both ur bodies being all plants and stuff?

-bb
A letter follows

Dear B.B

I could care less about her, the young one seems to like her though, something about her sets me off though. We are not the same, Zyra was a plant that entered a human body, I was a specter that entered a magical Oak. Zyra did what she did to survive, I did what I did to keep the hope of purifying my home.

Maokai

AskTwistedTreant

02-04-2014

((Too lazy for something good, I want to get back to Touhou. That game is addicting))

((also bump))

Thunderbird145

02-04-2014

Dear Maokai

What is your favorite type of tree?

From Thunder

AskTwistedTreant

02-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird145 View Post
Dear Maokai

What is your favorite type of tree?

From Thunder
A letter would soon follow

Dear Thunder Bird

My favorite type of tree would have to be the oak. It is a strong and sturdy tree that can survive anything and live for a long time. It also is the only tree that can produce magical essence on it's own, all others must gather it from the earth or from the sunlight. but most importantly, the reason I love the oak is, the oak that I possess is the last hope of the Shadow isle as it has the last remaining amount of life magic from the isles. I hope this answers your question.

-Maokai

BloatedBile

02-05-2014

dear maokai,

you seem irritated all the time. besides retaking shadow isles, are there moments where ur happy?

-bb

AskTwistedTreant

02-06-2014

Quote:
dear maokai,

you seem irritated all the time. besides retaking shadow isles, are there moments where ur happy?

-bb
A letter follows

Dear B.B

Yes, but they are few and far between. Imagine if the void took over Runeterra and you held the last hope of sending the void back to their home. After what happened to my home, I do not see the need to use any excess energy to do anything. The only reason I have gone outside of my room is because of the young one running off.

-Maokai

123456 ... 11