Wukong's Peach Orchard (Open-RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskChoGath

Senior Member

02-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVeryBest View Post
As he walked he would see multiple Wukongs around the place, carting fertilizer, pulling weeds, and otherwise tending to the place. It should be assumed that Wukong was here somewhere, but how would he know which one is Wukong?

Meanwhile the real Wukong was at the very center of the place, along with two other Wukongs tending to a very tall tree with huge peaches (read, thrice the size of a normal peach). The tree itself was several feet higher than Zac who stacked Warmogs and a fully stacked Cho'Gath put together. It was the only tree that seemed like it was done growing however, and most of the orchard still looked in the stages of repair.
Upon seeing the large tree, Cho'Gath started toward it. He was able to tell that most of the Wukongs were fake clones easily; they were too few in number, their tasks simple, and he was sure the real one would either be talking to someone one or working on a more important part of the orchard.

As he stepped closer to the large tree, he noticed that its fruit was much larger than the smaller trees could produce. However, he thought it they were still too small compared to the tree.

When he was near the tree, he saw three other Wukongs tending to it. "Excuse me for a moment, but is there something wrong with this tree?" He asked, and then pointed upward, indicating its fruit. "The peaches seem to be rather small given the proportions of the other trees and their fruit." He added.

((Zac with 6 warmongs and a 6 stack-level 3 feast Cho put together. Is this a peach tree or a redwood? It's Classic Cho, by the way.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVeryBest

Senior Member

02-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskChoGath View Post
Upon seeing the large tree, Cho'Gath started toward it. He was able to tell that most of the Wukongs were fake clones easily; they were too few in number, their tasks simple, and he was sure the real one would either be talking to someone one or working on a more important part of the orchard.

As he stepped closer to the large tree, he noticed that its fruit was much larger than the smaller trees could produce. However, he thought it they were still too small compared to the tree.

When he was near the tree, he saw three other Wukongs tending to it. "Excuse me for a moment, but is there something wrong with this tree?" He asked, and then pointed upward, indicating its fruit. "The peaches seem to be rather small given the proportions of the other trees and their fruit." He added.

((Zac with 6 warmongs and a 6 stack-level 3 feast Cho put together. Is this a peach tree or a redwood? It's Classic Cho, by the way.))
((Why you no gentleman? Also, this is the one Varus was yelling at. Guess it really does help))
"The trees are still growing. I assume they will get bigger as time goes on, the peaches. They have come back from a lot of destruction and a place I never thought they would come back from."
Wukong would be sad for a while as he thought about how the orchard had been before he Varus and Zyra had started working on it. He would quickly cheer up though as he addressed Cho'Gath again.
"So what brings you here, Cho? I thought you ate meat."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskChoGath

Senior Member

02-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVeryBest View Post
((Why you no gentleman? Also, this is the one Varus was yelling at. Guess it really does help))
"The trees are still growing. I assume they will get bigger as time goes on, the peaches. They have come back from a lot of destruction and a place I never thought they would come back from."
Wukong would be sad for a while as he thought about how the orchard had been before he Varus and Zyra had started working on it. He would quickly cheer up though as he addressed Cho'Gath again.
"So what brings you here, Cho? I thought you ate meat."
((I really don't need to have Cho always visit in a suit. As to the yelling, I get the joke, but I've seen the Mythbusters episode of that and laughed my head off.))

Cho'Gath tilted his head at the monkey's words, and the looked back up at the tree. It was very large, and he wondered something quietly to himself.

When he looked back to the Wukong who had spoken to him. "While I do prefer meat, I an unable to eat as much of it as I like. However, I do also enjoy fruits and vegetables, though not as much." He informed. "As to why I am here, I was curious about this place. Believe it or not, I now have a job." He added.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVeryBest

Senior Member

02-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskChoGath View Post
((I really don't need to have Cho always visit in a suit. As to the yelling, I get the joke, but I've seen the Mythbusters episode of that and laughed my head off.))

Cho'Gath tilted his head at the monkey's words, and the looked back up at the tree. It was very large, and he wondered something quietly to himself.

When he looked back to the Wukong who had spoken to him. "While I do prefer meat, I an unable to eat as much of it as I like. However, I do also enjoy fruits and vegetables, though not as much." He informed. "As to why I am here, I was curious about this place. Believe it or not, I now have a job." He added.
"Well, this tree is the only one producing edible fruit so far, the others have all been rotten. Or toxic. And those are the few that have started bearing fruit again. This place is no where near done. Even so, you can take some of the peaches from this tree. And what is your new job?"
The Wukong that was talking continue on. He looked slightly curious, last he had heard Cho'Gath was still locked up by the Institute of War and summoners.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskChoGath

Senior Member

02-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVeryBest View Post
"Well, this tree is the only one producing edible fruit so far, the others have all been rotten. Or toxic. And those are the few that have started bearing fruit again. This place is no where near done. Even so, you can take some of the peaches from this tree. And what is your new job?"
The Wukong that was talking continue on. He looked slightly curious, last he had heard Cho'Gath was still locked up by the Institute of War and summoners.
Cho'Gath turned his head back the way he came, his eyes stopping on the tree which fruit he had picked before. It was lacking in flavor and tasted mushy.

When he turned back to the Wukong he was talking to, he thought to himself for a moment. "Well, I am working as an animal breeder with the help of some of my servants, but I do hope to convert the small collection of animals I have into a farm." He said.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVeryBest

Senior Member

02-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskChoGath View Post
Cho'Gath turned his head back the way he came, his eyes stopping on the tree which fruit he had picked before. It was lacking in flavor and tasted mushy.

When he turned back to the Wukong he was talking to, he thought to himself for a moment. "Well, I am working as an animal breeder with the help of some of my servants, but I do hope to convert the small collection of animals I have into a farm." He said.
"Oh. An animal breeder…"
Wukong would be uncomfortable at that, for obvious reasons.
"Good for you... So what brings you here?"
He was eager to change the topic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Zyra

Senior Member

02-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVeryBest View Post
"I know nothing about magic. So, um, yeah…"
Wukong would drop the fertilizer on the ground near Zyra. He would stare at her, not knowing what to do next. He didn't know the first thing about gardening either.
((I was waiting for Varus or Irelia...but I guess not))
"It's fine Wukong, I should be able to do it on my own." Zyra began channeling her energy into the area around her, funneling life into the ground and filling it with the nutrients required to grow. Anyone who looked would see that the pile of fertilizer was slowly dissipating into the green energy that was flying around Zyra and into the ground. After a few more minutes the pile was gone and Zyra ended her spell, sitting down hard.

The whole orchard was now full of life, the ground was green and the soil was soft, ready for life. "Okay...end...phase one." Zyra spoke heavily, she would reach into her satchel and pull out a small package wrapped in leaves. Unwrapping it revealed a chunk of raw meat, which Zyra began to heartily consume. "Give me a moment, we will begin on the trees after I finish." She said between mouthfuls.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVeryBest

Senior Member

02-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Zyra View Post
((I was waiting for Varus or Irelia...but I guess not))
"It's fine Wukong, I should be able to do it on my own." Zyra began channeling her energy into the area around her, funneling life into the ground and filling it with the nutrients required to grow. Anyone who looked would see that the pile of fertilizer was slowly dissipating into the green energy that was flying around Zyra and into the ground. After a few more minutes the pile was gone and Zyra ended her spell, sitting down hard.

The whole orchard was now full of life, the ground was green and the soil was soft, ready for life. "Okay...end...phase one." Zyra spoke heavily, she would reach into her satchel and pull out a small package wrapped in leaves. Unwrapping it revealed a chunk of raw meat, which Zyra began to heartily consume. "Give me a moment, we will begin on the trees after I finish." She said between mouthfuls.
"You eat meat? Don't plants eat, like, sunlight?"
Wukong would marvel as the land became green again. He smiled, maybe this would work.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Zyra

Senior Member

02-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVeryBest View Post
"You eat meat? Don't plants eat, like, sunlight?"
Wukong would speak as he wondered at the change to the orchard. He saw the tree Varus was yelling at grow huge, not stopping as with the others. However, he also saw that most of the trees didn't bear fruit. When he went and picked one to eat, he noticed it was rotten.
"Hey, Zyra. These peaches aren't good. Will we have to wait another batch so these get any toxins out of their system, or is there still something you need to do, or what?"
((Zyra didn't grow the trees back yet, she just revitalized the land. She is going to purify the area of toxins, then regrow the trees.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVeryBest

Senior Member

02-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Zyra View Post
((Zyra didn't grow the trees back yet, she just revitalized the land.))
((oh))