Wukong's Peach Orchard (Open-RP)

12345612 ... 31
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheDeceiver

01-31-2014

Irelia would approach the outskirts of the field, staying mostly out of sight as she watched what was going on. She had heard rumors around of Wukongs little project, and since it was happening on Ionian soil, well she at least had to see it. She was glad the monkey had taken up the land, as a child she had quite enjoyed the orchard that once stood there. Sure, she wasnt a big fan of peaches, but running through the rows of trees on her days off was relaxing.

She smiled softly as she say near instant change when Zyra began her walk. To be honest she was concerned at first she she saw the girl there. She decided to trust the prankster monkey enough to let it go.

AskTheVeryBest

01-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Zyra View Post
Zyrs gave Varus a look and smiled. "Actually yes, yes that would help very much. Why don't you start." She said seriously to Varus. She would begin walking toward the center of the orchard, running her fingers along the various stumps. Just Zyra's presence was funneling life back into the area, grass growing all around her and flowers springing up where she tread. "Can you bring that fertilizer with you Wu?"
"Sure. What do I need to do with it?"
Wukong would pick up a large clump and follow Zyra. He would smile as he saw life get funneled back into the area. Asking her was a good move.

Ask The Arclight

01-31-2014

Varus feeling like an idiot started to whisper to the nearest tree stump. "You grow big and strong you hear? Everyone who loves this place will admire you more so, now be that tree everyone loves." He had hoped no one could hear him as he started saying that to every stump that he could but whispered it.

Ask Morde Hue

01-31-2014

((That's right, you talk to that stump!))

Ask The Arclight

02-01-2014

((grunts))

Ask Zyra

02-01-2014

((Rotfl, I got you whispering to trees))
Zyra arrived at the center of the orchard, turning she surveyed the area around her. This was a bigger project then she had anticipated, she quickly opened a journal she produced from a satchel and began writing in it, If Wukong cared to look he would notice it was the same one from her rooms. "I need the fertilizer in a pile near me, I will be decomposing it into the soil to give nutrients for the rapid growth, that should take some pressure off of me." She answered offhandedly to Wukong's question.

Varus' pep talk with the stumps was also beginning to have an effect, they seemed to glow brightly with a sort of energy, preparing themselves to help with the task at hand. "This is still going to be quite taxing." Zyra said concerned. "Are any of you experienced with the basics of magic?" Zyra spoke quite loudly, loud enough for Irelia to also hear, Zyra knew of her presence, the plants having informed her of such, but Zyra had decided that if she wished to aid, she would make herself known.

AskTheVeryBest

02-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Zyra View Post
((Rotfl, I got you whispering to trees))
Zyra arrived at the center of the orchard, turning she surveyed the area around her. This was a bigger project then she had anticipated, she quickly opened a journal she produced from a satchel and began writing in it, If Wukong cared to look he would notice it was the same one from her rooms. "I need the fertilizer in a pile near me, I will be decomposing it into the soil to give nutrients for the rapid growth, that should take some pressure off of me." She answered offhandedly to Wukong's question.

Varus' pep talk with the stumps was also beginning to have an effect, they seemed to glow brightly with a sort of energy, preparing themselves to help with the task at hand. "This is still going to be quite taxing." Zyra said concerned. "Are any of you experienced with the basics of magic?" Zyra spoke quite loudly, loud enough for Irelia to also hear, Zyra knew of her presence, the plants having informed her of such, but Zyra had decided that if she wished to aid, she would make herself known.
"I know nothing about magic. So, um, yeah…"
Wukong would drop the fertilizer on the ground near Zyra. He would stare at her, not knowing what to do next. He didn't know the first thing about gardening either.

AskTheVeryBest

02-02-2014

((bump, for the peaches!))

AskChoGath

02-02-2014

((Why not?))

Cho'Gath entered the orchard, curious about the place he had heard of.

Recently, he had heard from one of his maids that the small farmland was burned down and in the process of being rebuilt, regrown, restored, and open to really anyone. While the Voidborn preferred meat, under the Institute's watch he was fairly limited to how much he could eat as he wished, which left him to seek out other alternative sources of food. And, well, peaches were good, he supposed.

As he looked around the orchard, admiring the trees and the fruits growing on them. He decided to pick on of the peaches from a tree and sample the product, and then began walking around the orchard, curious as to see the whole of the place.

AskTheVeryBest

02-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskChoGath View Post
((Why not?))

Cho'Gath entered the orchard, curious about the place he had heard of.

Recently, he had heard from one of his maids that the small farmland was burned down and in the process of being rebuilt, regrown, restored, and open to really anyone. While the Voidborn preferred meat, under the Institute's watch he was fairly limited to how much he could eat as he wished, which left him to seek out other alternative sources of food. And, well, peaches were good, he supposed.

As he looked around the orchard, admiring the trees and the fruits growing on them. He decided to pick on of the peaches from a tree and sample the product, and then began walking around the orchard, curious as to see the whole of the place.
As he walked he would see multiple Wukongs around the place, carting fertilizer, pulling weeds, and otherwise tending to the place. It should be assumed that Wukong was here somewhere, but how would he know which one is Wukong?

Meanwhile the real Wukong was at the very center of the place, along with two other Wukongs tending to a very tall tree with huge peaches (read, thrice the size of a normal peach). The tree itself was several feet higher than Zac who stacked Warmogs and a fully stacked Cho'Gath put together. It was the only tree that seemed like it was done growing however, and most of the orchard still looked in the stages of repair.

12345612 ... 31