Wukong's Peach Orchard (Open-RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVeryBest

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCOsanches589 View Post
"I'm a summoner."
"And why, exactly, is a summoner messing with chemicals? What are you, Zaunite? What, did Singed send you to destroy the place again?"

PSYCOsanches589

02-20-2014

"NEVER! I HATE ZAUN! What a guy can't be a magic user AND fascinated by chemsitry!?"

AskTheVeryBest

02-20-2014

Quote:
"NEVER! I HATE ZAUN! What a guy can't be a magic user AND fascinated by chemsitry!?"
"Why do you have to dump random chemicals on things recovering from chemical devastation and warfare? Don't sound all indignant, what if I hadn't been able to cart that thing away? This entire place may have been ruined! As it is, nothing can be planted there again unless it is purified, AGAIN!"

PSYCOsanches589

02-20-2014

"It wasn't random! I tested it extensively before I even thought of doing this! I'm trying to better things not make it worse! There is literally zero explanation for why that even happened! Not a single peach I tested this on before did that!"

((Honestly...I expected this to go completely different, like wukong would finally have the biggest peach in the world to himself.))

AskTheVeryBest

02-20-2014

Quote:
"It wasn't random! I tested it extensively before I even thought of doing this! I'm trying to better things not make it worse! There is literally zero explanation for why that even happened! Not a single peach I tested this on before did that!"

((Honestly...I expected this to go completely different, like wukong would finally have the biggest peach in the world to himself.))
"I thought you summoners were supposed to be smart. I doubt this place will be stable for a long time, all the chemicals it got dumped on it. Zyra almost killed herself for it to support life, and still a lot of the peaches are rotten. And that wasn't even a peach! They grow on trees, not in the ground!"
((You are the one who said it didn't stop growing.))

PSYCOsanches589

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVeryBest View Post
"I thought you summoners were supposed to be smart. I doubt this place will be stable for a long time, all the chemicals it got dumped on it. Zyra almost killed herself for it to support life, and still a lot of the peaches are rotten. And that wasn't even a peach! They grow on trees, not in the ground!"
((You are the one who said it didn't stop growing.))
((i never said it didn't stop growing i said it grew to the size of a small boulder, nothing asbout ti not stopping and i thought we were going with i did it to a peach in a tree.)) "You think summoners are smart....wow....you clearly do not actually talk to many of them....I mean not saying some of us aren't but the majority...."

AskTheVeryBest

02-20-2014

Quote:
((i never said it didn't stop growing i said it grew to the size of a small boulder, nothing asbout ti not stopping and i thought we were going with i did it to a peach in a tree.)) "You think summoners are smart....wow....you clearly do not actually talk to many of them....I mean not saying some of us aren't but the majority...."
((The way you wrote it made it seem like it.))
"You aren't helping your case."

PSYCOsanches589

02-20-2014

"Look I actually rbought one of the peaches I had previously tested the potion on. If your clones would release me I could give it to you."

AskTheVeryBest

02-20-2014

Quote:
"Look I actually rbought one of the peaches I had previously tested the potion on. If your clones would release me I could give it to you."
"No. No chemicals will be used here. This will be all natural. After what Zaun did, I am not going to let any of that stuff get anywhere near this place."

PSYCOsanches589

02-20-2014

"No, you don't understand. This potion could make the peaches not only taste better, but last longer and grow faster! Believe it or not only 5% of what is really in this potion is chemicals. If you would just look at the peach I brought with me that I tested the final potion on then you would see!"