What are the Best Solo Mid Champions in LoL?

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kearndog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

Just looking for opinions here.

I personally think:
1. Pantheon
2. Kennen
3. Anivia
4. Malzahar
5. Vladimir

What do you guys think?

I put mostly casters in my list simply because ranged carries aren't granted a whole lot of damage output in their abilities other than some weak harrassment which isnt' too hard to dodge, I.E.: sivir's boomerang, ashe's volley, TF's wild cards/PAC, MF's double up. On the other hand, Pantheon can take away half most mid champion's hp in one gap closing stun while hitting 6 to begin skyfall ganks fastest. Kennen, can flash into someone with his ult up and it's stun central until he gets FB. Anivia has her egg, a stun, and once she hits 6, stuff in front of her just dies. Malzahar can set up a deadly combo with his wall, his pool, his dot, and his ult for a FB. Vlad has incredible staying power due to his lack of mana or energy, and he can heal himself with his "Q". Anyway, that's just my two cents.

Well and I'm not sure how to rank champions like TF, Karthus, etc who just get generally better as team players as they level but as far as getting a FB in mid, I'd say imo my list is about right.

Mr Jose

01-01-2011

Anivia is in there somwhere

Applum

01-01-2011

Nidalee.

Free Elo

01-01-2011

Teemo, he gets a bonus for being in the mushroom kingdom.

kearndog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jose View Post
Anivia is in there somwhere
ya, forgot about her

Painaid

01-01-2011

Please not the stupid vampire.

The Bird is definitely up there. TF as well. Two champs that are not nearly as good if they're forced to lane.

agherwyijogkj

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19qwinn View Post
Teemo, he gets a bonus for being in the mushroom kingdom.
teemo's a fungus?

cat beater

01-01-2011

AD ezreal, Shen (serious)

ChaosWookie

01-01-2011

there are many, many posts here on the forum stating this exact same thing and made almost every day.
the best all depends on your play style and your skill to counter the other mid while still being able to
last hit and set up ganks for your jungler.

honestly, Anivia, kennen and Sivir are among the best.

Badman

01-01-2011

Zilean too. Great farm, huge nuke damage. Can't kill him once he gets ult.

12345 ... 9