Jungle Nunu Items?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capt Choke

01-01-2011

Just wondering what are good starting and final items for a nunu who's jungling?

A lot of the item builds i've seen seem to be pure tanky without any AP. I guess nunu isn't really played for damage anyways?

D1BlitzTheDream

01-01-2011

Nope, hes a tank and a baby sittter, who has the potential for very early dragons so your team can get farmed early. I usally like to get banshees on him so they have 2 blow atleast 2 ccs to stop your ult, it hits pretty hard even without AP at least on squishies so if you are tanky and can run into there carries and use it you force them to blow summoners / cc you. not only that the aoe slow on it is pretty strong.

His W is a really good buff that when you use it on another champion , you still get the buff.
After banshees I like to get starks because that + your w

is 85% attackspeed 20% lifesteal and 30 hp /5 for your carry as well as -30 armor on the enemy team.
This gives your AD carry a really strong advantage over the other carry as long as they are equally farmed in last hits for your early dragon kills will then give them a gold advatnage as well as a buff advantage over the other carry. Usally the time I get starks and banshees my carry has infinity edge last whisper and team fights are jokes since my carry ends up killing people in like 3 seconds or less

Letkhar

01-01-2011

His ult is too easily interrupted/escaped for him to be built AP.

I start with boots, a ward, and a health pot most of the time, though it really depends on the enemy jungler. Banshee's Veil is a must on him. After than, it depends on the enemy team but you build him as a tank. Abyssal Scepter's alright if none of your mages are building it and the enemy is dealing a lot of magic damage.

Search The Cîty

01-01-2011

ruby crystal > boots > catalyst > RoA > other stuff

OR

cloth armor > turtle shell thing > boots > catalyst > RoA > other stuff