Morello I'm going to give you a proposition that you can not refute.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

davesmack

Senior Member

01-30-2014

Dude said he's gonna make you an offer you can't refuse...

Clearly you've never seen The Godfather or you'd be banning this dude.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hashinshin

Senior Member

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xohs View Post
Oh man, a Shyvana kit complaint?

This fighter update is gonna turn the world upside down, and I'm loving it.
Shyvana is Irelia tier in determing who wins a fight who just mathing down damage*survivability and seeing who has more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xohs

Senior Member

01-30-2014

Mostly because she wasn't intended to be in the top lane. Despite your feelings about ranged champions in the top lane, they have a place there.

Regardless, I'm interested to see a solution for that kit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnderworldH4des

Senior Member

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
but Shyvana....
What about this D:
what "but"... Dx


I'm actually planning on buying her for jungle...should I stop?!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maulkrieg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
"less bad" is still... less bad.

ADCs are the worst right now. The game revolves around them yet they are a very boring class that never feels satisfying to play. How does that make for a good game?

And what's wrong with a rotating wall of hard counters? Better than rotating spreadsheet of who has the most Damage*survivability while auto attacking from range.
This also means the pick phase is a lot more interesting than "Oh. These X champs weren't banned. The other Team picked X1, so I can pick X2 or X3 ONLY if I want a good shot at staying in the game."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProfDrDeath

Senior Member

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xohs View Post
Oh man, a Shyvana kit complaint?

This fighter update is gonna turn the world upside down, and I'm loving it.
I'd like to fast forward to 6 months from now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmokingPuffin

Senior Member

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
ADCs are the worst right now. The game revolves around them yet they are a very boring class that never feels satisfying to play. How does that make for a good game?
I think ADC feels very satisfying to play. Maybe you just don't like playing ADC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
And what's wrong with a rotating wall of hard counters? Better than rotating spreadsheet of who has the most Damage*survivability while auto attacking from range.
Hard counters are not gameplay. Everything should have play and counterplay.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Pony Prince

Senior Member

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfDrDeath View Post
I'd like to fast forward to 6 months from now.
Supports are all the rage. First pick Lulu or gtfo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Limakoko808

Senior Member

01-30-2014

Morello i want your opinion on Yasuo. To me his kit is well designed, but somewhat overtuned. You are very vocal on your opinions about fighters, so do you think that Yasuo's power capability is overwhelming despite the weaknesses he possesses, or is he in a good place as of right now?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Croanin

Senior Member

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
"less bad" is still... less bad.

ADCs are the worst right now. The game revolves around them yet they are a very boring class that never feels satisfying to play. How does that make for a good game?

And what's wrong with a rotating wall of hard counters? Better than rotating spreadsheet of who has the most Damage*survivability while auto attacking from range.
Never satisfying to play? Why so many ADC mains? I personally dont play ADC, but I have friends that just love pulling out clutch multi kills do to great positioning and evasion mechanics.