Morello I'm going to give you a proposition that you can not refute.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vegas Dad

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
You shouldn't trust us to keep things intact when they invalidate a number of more rich or interactive options. I think we've earned that reputation fairly.

not sure how you can manage to make this post on the same thread you you are defending the state of the ADC and how it invalidates incredible numbers of rich and more interractive options.

basically you have stated it is okay for the game to revolve around adc's, but not anything else. Objective all about adc, so much that you have constantly had to adress turrets, teamfights constantly revolve around adc (your own words) they are the primary target or the primary peel), the lane structure itself has been defined by the ADC adc must have a "riot approved support" to babysit. You actually rationalized and banned a player from playing support shaco last season and the reasoning was his team didnt want him to so he was actually "a jerk".

might want to revisit the logic you have posted on this thread.

Demacian Dunk

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
lol the more you post the more ridiculous you sound, so keep posting this is entertaining.
Awww, now you didn't give me anything to get onto

It's alright though, you'll be mine in the end anyways

Vegas Dad

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenomnomnom View Post
Because that's what Guild Wars is, and essentially it is just paper, scissors, rock. That's what destroyed that game and that's what would destroy LoL, too.

Nothing is worse than a paper, scissors, rock factor in an online game.
except that is what league is right now, just remove paper. It is kill adc or be killed.

March of Dimes

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaeI Jaxon View Post
"Blacklisted because you obviously give a ****"
Why are the ADC mains the most immature and stupid class mains on a consistent basis? -_-
Funny, I ask the same thing about top laners all the time. "mommy, his champ's OP because it's the one champ mine doesn't beat" "you nerfed MY champ? ...now who's supposed to beat HIS champ?" That and the incessant whining about ADC, like they've actually been the top dog anytime since S2...

first time Vayne

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demacian Dunk View Post
anAmishLady isn't even a real adc main

he abused vayne when she was OP status and also spammed elise to gold

and what a shocker he is now silver 5 because he no longer mindlessly abuses freelo
K now you're getting personal.

For your information, I have been playing Vayne since the end of season 2, a time when she was very weak. I learned her at her weakest and did well with her. I played her right through her FotM period where people thought she was op, hating every bit of flack I got for it. Notice that people say she's "**** tier" now after no nerfs whatsoever. Well, she's not, just as she wasn't op before -- thus the lack of nerfs. People, like yourself, just bandwagon so hard on things you don't understand.

I have been playing Elise since she was released. She was heavily nerfed (needed a lot of them) yet remains buggy (puns lol), yet I still play her not because she is strong, but because she is fun. Also, I play her in top lane and support, where she is incredibly underwhelming. I do not like jungling at all, no matter who I'm playing.

As for my rank, I reached Gold 1 with Plat 2 mmr last season after deciding I gave a damn for a brief period. I reached that point following a 27 game win streak out of Silver, and then I let the account drop back to Gold 5 before the reset.

I have played over a dozen games on Diamond 2 accounts and carried about 70% of them at that level on my Vayne, beating people on their mains in high-ish elo. My account is in low elo because of two reasons. One, I suffered from severe depression last year and used League as a time sink. I was not eating, sleeping, or socializing because of some serious **** going down in my life, and I ended up having to put off graduation until this past December. Do you really think I wanted to win those games? No, but I could have very easily if I'd put the energy into it.

Second, I live on the east coast and have had ~180 ping for a long time. I've never even played a game below 110. That level works well for me, but now it averages over 230 and has been unplayable for almost 8 months. I just derp around now, still managing to get over 20 kills and under 5 deaths on the occasional Vayne game in Silver. Oh, and that 27 game win streak from Silver 2 to Gold 1 and the games in Diamond 2? Yea, those were played with about 190-200 ping. Let me know when you can do that.

That is my story. See how blatantly off base your assumptions can be when you know nothing about the person you insult? You're just the kind of little twerp that really pisses off...hiding behind your forum smurf and scattering insults and inflammatory remarks around just to watch people jump at them. You're really immature.

Sigh. Why did you even choose me to single out? Not one insult or claim you've made about me has been true. You've only embarrassed yourself.

Demacian Dunk

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by anAmishLady View Post

For your information, I have been playing Vayne since the end of season 2, a time when she was very weak. I learned her at her weakest and did well with her. I played her right through her FotM period where people thought she was op, hating every bit of flack I got for it. Notice that people say she's "**** tier" now after no nerfs whatsoever. Well, she's not, just as she wasn't op before -- thus the lack of nerfs. People, like yourself, just bandwagon so hard on things you don't understand.

I have been playing Elise since she was released. She was heavily nerfed (needed a lot of them) yet remains buggy (puns lol), yet I still play her not because she is strong, but because she is fun. Also, I play her in top lane and support, where she is incredibly underwhelming. I do not like jungling at all, no matter who I'm playing.

As for my rank, I reached Gold 1 with Plat 2 mmr last season after deciding I gave a damn for a brief period. I reached that point following a 27 game win streak out of Silver, and then I let the account drop back to Gold 5 before the reset.

I have played over a dozen games on Diamond 2 accounts and carried about 70% of them at that level on my Vayne, beating people on their mains in high-ish elo. My account is in low elo because of two reasons. One, I suffered from severe depression last year and used League as a time sink. I was not eating, sleeping, or socializing because of some serious **** going down in my life, and I ended up having to put off graduation until this past December. Do you really think I wanted to win those games? No, but I could have very easily if I'd put the energy into it.

Second, I live on the east coast and have had ~180 ping for a long time. I've never even played a game below 110. That level works well for me, but now it averages over 230 and has been unplayable for almost 8 months. I just derp around now, still managing to get over 20 kills and under 5 deaths on the occasional Vayne game in Silver. Oh, and that 27 game win streak from Silver 2 to Gold 1 and the games in Diamond 2? Yea, those were played with about 190-200 ping. Let me know when you can do that.

That is my story. See how blatantly off base your assumptions can be when you know nothing about the person you insult? You're just the kind of little twerp that really pisses off...hiding behind your forum smurf and scattering insults and inflammatory remarks around just to watch people jump at them. You're really immature.

Sigh. Why did you even choose me to single out? Not one insult or claim you've made about me has been true. You've only embarrassed yourself.
Too long didn't read and didn't care.

Gorsz

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by anAmishLady View Post

Why do you bother arguing with a level 5 forum account?

Its obvious they're just trolls. Its best to ignore them or blacklist them honestly.

Demacian Dunk

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by March of Dimes View Post
Funny, I ask the same thing about top laners all the time. "mommy, his champ's OP because it's the one champ mine doesn't beat" "you nerfed MY champ? ...now who's supposed to beat HIS champ?" That and the incessant whining about ADC, like they've actually been the top dog anytime since S2...
Which top laners have you been playing with?

Sounds like only bronzies/silvers would do that.

first time Vayne

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
Why do you bother arguing with a level 5 forum account?

Its obvious they're just trolls. Its best to ignore them or blacklist them honestly.
I know. That is my last post. He did have a point, though, pulling the Vayne QQ and Elise OP points, and then insulting my rank. He was manipulating data to make a false point. I felt a need to explain the context so his accusations don't stick. 'Tis all.

March of Dimes

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demacian Dunk View Post
Which top laners have you been playing with?
I'm talking about the top lane posts that have been spewed since forever on the forums. The crying about ADC part is obvious (read any Hash post ever). The other part only comes up when one of the popular tops gets nerfed - admittedly, those posts haven't been too common lately, but they were bigger S2 and S3. Not quite to the level of Ahri main QQ when they got nerfed, but much louder than they had reason to be (for example, Irelia mains of the past and recent Riven mains).