Morello I'm going to give you a proposition that you can not refute.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MichaeI Jaxon

01-30-2014

"Blacklisted because you obviously give a ****"
Why are the ADC mains the most immature and stupid class mains on a consistent basis? -_-

Gorsz

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaeI Jaxon View Post
Why are the ADC mains the most immature and stupid class mains on a consistent basis? -_-

Dem sweeping generalizations of a million people is legit.

You know I could make up some crazy outlandish **** about bruiser mains to prove a point, but I wont stoop to that level.

Demacian Dunk

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaeI Jaxon View Post
anAmishLady isn't even a real adc main

he abused vayne when she was OP status and also spammed elise to gold

and what a shocker he is now silver 5 because he no longer mindlessly abuses freelo

Demacian Dunk

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
Dem sweeping generalizations of a million people is legit.

You know I could make up some crazy outlandish **** about bruiser mains to prove a point, but I wont stoop to that level.
Not like you can actually go any lower anyways from the reputation you built upon yourself

Vegas Dad

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
You're speaking to a rotating wall of hard counters, which is actually very unhealthy. Jinx and Lucian are overtuned ADCs that lack clear weaknesses and overshadow characters who have them.

All good fighters' weaknesses are "some other fighter." I think Mundo is VERY salvagable with balance updates to give him play (he's just old), but Shyvana....

I think you missed the point morello. you have now resorted to altering the entire game to adress the fact that ADC's are infact overpowered by definition. You mention jinx and lucien, but yet cait is one of the most effective.

Phenomenomnomnom

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post

And what's wrong with a rotating wall of hard counters? Better than rotating spreadsheet of who has the most Damage*survivability while auto attacking from range.
Because that's what Guild Wars is, and essentially it is just paper, scissors, rock. That's what destroyed that game and that's what would destroy LoL, too.

Nothing is worse than a paper, scissors, rock factor in an online game.

Demacian Dunk

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenomnomnom View Post
Because that's what Guild Wars is, and essentially it is just paper, scissors, rock. That's what destroyed that game and that's what would destroy LoL, too.

Nothing is worse than a paper, scissors, rock factor in an online game.
are you implying that league currently isn't killing itself with its counterplay never model?

Gorsz

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demacian Dunk View Post
Not like you can actually go any lower anyways from the reputation you built upon yourself

Sorry, you have no credibility mr lvl 5 forum account hiding your bronze main, so whatever you type or say means absolutely nothing.

Demacian Dunk

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
Sorry, you have no credibility mr lvl 5 forum account hiding your bronze main, so whatever you type or say means absolutely nothing.
It meant enough to rustle your insecure apc circlejerking *** gobbling jimmies

Gorsz

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demacian Dunk View Post
It meant enough to rustle your insecure apc circlejerking *** gobbling jimmies

lol the more you post the more ridiculous you sound, so keep posting this is entertaining.