wtf? Explain this bs riot please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angelusaddonexus

01-30-2014

Just had a game, where my team pretty much dominated, i gained a measly 8 LP, the game prior, i gained 20-25 LP, and i'm only at 28 LP right now, the other team got a loss prevented, when no one on their team had Dc'ed.

so because it was a fair fight, and i'm no where near getting clamped for my elo, why the hell would i get such a small amount despite it being a normal ranked match with both teams 100% present?

Demando

01-30-2014

because riot thinks you shouldnt be where you are and u should be in a lower league (bronze 5)

Ventlus

01-30-2014

Angelusaddonexus - North America
Bronze 1 (28 LP)
MMR Accuracy 100%
Your MMR is lower than the average expected MMR for players in your division. Your MMR will continue to tank unless you improve your play!
이 리그의 평균 점수는 1,101 입니다.

your mmr is low, so your getting low lp gains

Angelusaddonexus

01-30-2014

Troll somewhere else. Kay, thanks.

Edit: directed at second post.

Reaping Dth

01-30-2014

just be happy you won. My whole team got dced as we were taking the inhibitors and came back to find loss prevented because 2 ppl on other team didn't and won. >.>

Angelusaddonexus

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventlus View Post
Angelusaddonexus - North America
Bronze 1 (28 LP)
MMR Accuracy 100%
Your MMR is lower than the average expected MMR for players in your division. Your MMR will continue to tank unless you improve your play!
이 리그의 평균 점수는 1,101 입니다.

your mmr is low, so your getting low lp gains
I have 28 LP, 28, i had 20, which i earned from one win, why would i only gain 8 LP at that low of LP? It doesn't clamp untill around 90.

Ventlus

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelusaddonexus View Post
I have 28 LP, 28, i had 20, which i earned from one win, why would i only gain 8 LP at that low of LP? It doesn't clamp untill around 90.
thats not a clamp, the clamp was when you where getting close to the next division it would give you low lp gains, your getting low lp gains because of your mmr. for instance when i was on a lose streak i started to get less lp, but now that im back above the average mmr im getting like 26lp per win can't really tell you what my last lp gain was cause i was at 96 lp and went straight into promos

Angelusaddonexus

01-30-2014

I gained 20 LP for the win before, it shouldn't tank that low, and 1000 MMR is averageish for bronze II, and I.

Ventlus

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelusaddonexus View Post
I gained 20 LP for the win before, it shouldn't tank that low, and 1000 MMR is averageish for bronze II, and I.
okay so did you lose a match before the 20 lp gain, because normally when you lose then win right after that it puts you either back to where your lp was or up a little bit.

Angelusaddonexus

01-30-2014

Yes, i think i'm losing about 15-20 per loss, and i gain 20-25 per win, up untill this last match, which the team had a loss prevented, with, like i said, no connectivity issues on either side.