lol is my addiction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2014

I don't care about my divorce, i don't care that I am broke, I don't care i barely had a social life out of this game. wake up play league friends are not online because there working or going to school. I just play bots practice my last hitting, try out shen support, whatever to make the time go by. Play some ranked feel terrible after a lost, I feel alive after a win. I Know I spent around 300 bucks on this account alone. I don't want to know the really how much I spent it was sicken me. To show for my time I have a green teamwork ribbon and I made it as high as silver 3 last year. Now i got placed in Bronze 3 this year.......

Zosma

Recruiter

01-30-2014

ok...

first time Vayne

01-30-2014

Sorry. I was addicted to it before too. I was depressed at the time and had to postpone graduation as a result. I was able to break out of it, though, with help. I hope things go well for you in the future.

Lammah

01-30-2014

you better stop that and get your life back in order. Because if you don't get a job you will probably end up being that guy begging for coins at the next intersection... which means no more LoL ...

So if you want to keep on playing LoL, get a job

Brantley

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaC View Post
I don't care about my divorce, i don't care that I am broke, I don't care i barely had a social life out of this game. wake up play league friends are not online because there working or going to school. I just play bots practice my last hitting, try out shen support, whatever to make the time go by. Play some ranked feel terrible after a lost, I feel alive after a win. I Know I spent around 300 bucks on this account alone. I don't want to know the really how much I spent it was sicken me. To show for my time I have a green teamwork ribbon and I made it as high as silver 3 last year. Now i got placed in Bronze 3 this year.......
So, you don't care about the awful ruin your life has become because of a video game?

Super.

How about you take some initiative and begin the slow, arduous process of making some positive changes in your life?

If not, you're just another forgettable, depressed addict that serves no purpose but to take space and oxygen from people that matter.

PGC Sycogenesis

01-30-2014

Me and my friend probly spent over 1000+ on league in the time it's been out but i wouldn't call it an obsession we just like supporting the company and when they bring stuff out i want i buy it, i actually haven't bought any rp in almost half a year because nothing i want has come out. I think the last thing i bought was Panda Annie because i love Pandas