Heartseeker Ashe is an abysmal failure on Riot's part.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Achaemenes0x7CA

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
An abysmal failure?

http://imgur.com/m5T4JYK?tags

I actually think it is a pretty cool skin, even though I'm more of a Caitlyn player myself. (SAFARI CAITLYN IS BEST CAITLYN)

And you're definitely right, there are a lot of other skin ideas that would be totally awesome for our other champs.

So while maybe you're not fully happy that Ashe got another skin, I'm sure you'll be happy somewhere down the line with one of our other awesome skins that are on the way.

As long as it's not a Teemo skin.
Why couldn't we have had a Heartseeker Urgot skin?

RpgCraft123

01-29-2014

Heartseeker Ez. He has a bow, right?

Mythella

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZithisLabs View Post
Yeah, clearly we should have gotten Heartseeker Zed, so he can stab is blades into the heart every time and assassinate better

In all seriousness though, the way the heartseeker theme seems to be going, its sorta cupid theme (Vayne and now Ashe with their arrows) so the only champ i can think of that fits the general theme that only has release skins is Quinn

EDIT: though in thinking of that, i now kinda want to see what Heartseeker Valor would look like
Heartseeker Valor idea is GOLD

Endertome

01-29-2014

Heart Hunter Rengar

do it, nerds

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2014

i like the skin, but op has a point

the theme would have fit varus just fine, and he only has 2 skins yet. unless there are other skins for him in the works.

DarkflameShyvana

01-29-2014

Quote:
An abysmal failure?

http://imgur.com/m5T4JYK?tags

I actually think it is a pretty cool skin, even though I'm more of a Caitlyn player myself. (SAFARI CAITLYN IS BEST CAITLYN)

And you're definitely right, there are a lot of other skin ideas that would be totally awesome for our other champs.

So while maybe you're not fully happy that Ashe got another skin, I'm sure you'll be happy somewhere down the line with one of our other awesome skins that are on the way.

I think that the point of this thread is that resources were diverted towards making a skin for a champ that already has numerous ones, as opposed to one for a champion that doesn't have many.

Off the top of my head, Heartseeker Syndra would have been neat. There's also Elise and Nami who would have worked. well.

And I know that 'different teams work on different things', just wonder whose idea it was to make the people who were working on an skin, work on a skin for Ashe instead of one of the other many other under appreciated champions.

Gingivits

01-29-2014

Why not heartseeker mundo? It's clear that he seeks hearts.

Evangele

01-29-2014

I think the Valentine's Day skin being for Quinn would be redundant since she already has a red coloured skin.

Varus, I could see that happening next year for sure...

But as stated previously. I love Ashe and I am all for this.

Endertome

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critmaster Garen View Post
i like the skin, but op has a point

the theme would have fit varus just fine, and he only has 2 skins yet. unless there are other skins for him in the works.
Admittedly Varus has Arclight, which is amazing compared to any of Ashe's skins.

Why not Heartseeker Rumble?

werewolvecaster

01-29-2014

Quote:

indeed no more teemo skins and 1 more question for you riot when will Teemo get his well deserved rework so he won't be so annoying or just gutted