Heartseeker Ashe is an abysmal failure on Riot's part.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greenwheel

01-29-2014

oh joy another skin on a champ that has a shítton yay

karma likes too seek out hearts too

Chrony

01-29-2014

Where is my Heartseeker Draven!?!?!? Giving his love to all of the league of draven!

ZeroKuno

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janna Bot View Post
Valentines day skin does not mean Heartseeker skin. Last seasons skin was Deb. Jayce.
They could've done a valentines day skin for A TON of other champions.
Vayne has a crossbow, Jayce is Handsome and Ashe has a Bow. I don't see a problem here.

AntiMage II

01-29-2014

Should have made her a redhead. Completely squandered the opportunity.

Dances

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devi Freak Mint View Post
And for all we know, Heartseeker Quinn could have been one of the drafts that didn't get picked.
We don't know what the skin pipeline looks like outside of what IronStylus tells us and accidental leaks (i.e.: Lunar Karma).
I just can't think of a Quinn theme that would carry itself well for valentines,maybe riot had the same problem

then again I heard someone suggest a teemo valentines,if it wasn't for the ABSOLUTE RAGE I can see this skin causing it actually seems to work okay,little odd on teemo but the elements adapt well to his kit (darts gains heart like feathers,move fast he flies with little wings and trails hearts,blinding darts trail gain hearts,his shrooms are heart shaped and explode into a shower of hearts,i figure the amount of rage generated would reach 400%) cupid teemo shall cause the world to burn

SculptorOvFlesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2014

Wtf is that? Atleast Vayne's looked bright and fun. This skin looks like snowwhite did meth and fell in mud.

Vikkypoo

01-29-2014

made a legendary skin for your main, and she isnt used at all anymore.

WookieeCookie

Player Support Lead -
Player Behavior

01-29-2014
1 of 3 Riot Posts

An abysmal failure?

http://imgur.com/m5T4JYK?tags

I actually think it is a pretty cool skin, even though I'm more of a Caitlyn player myself. (SAFARI CAITLYN IS BEST CAITLYN)

And you're definitely right, there are a lot of other skin ideas that would be totally awesome for our other champs.

So while maybe you're not fully happy that Ashe got another skin, I'm sure you'll be happy somewhere down the line with one of our other awesome skins that are on the way.

As long as it's not a Teemo skin.

Janna Bot

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
An abysmal failure?

I actually think it is a pretty cool skin, even though I'm more of a Caitlyn player myself. (SAFARI CAITLYN IS BEST CAITLYN)

And you're definitely right, there are a lot of other skin ideas that would be totally awesome for our other champs.

So while maybe you're not fully happy that Ashe got another skin, I'm sure you'll be happy somewhere down the line with one of our other awesome skins that are on the way.

I'm glad you decided to post, Wookiee.
But the thing is, Ashe has a ton of skins.
Shouldn't the teams prioritize other popular champions with less skins?

I Am Tolan

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
An abysmal failure?

i still think urgot could have done better with the heartseeker line.