Heartseeker Ashe is an abysmal failure on Riot's part.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

01-30-2014

I really feel as though Ashe didn't need yet another skin when there are countless other champs who have only one or two. Look at Viktor, he just last year got his THIRD skin, even though he came out in December 2011 and was released with Prototype and Full Machine skins. It took Riot TWO YEARS to give the guy a new non-release skin.

Riot really has their priorities screwed up.

Noxxuss

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
An abysmal failure?

http://imgur.com/m5T4JYK?tags

I actually think it is a pretty cool skin, even though I'm more of a Caitlyn player myself. (SAFARI CAITLYN IS BEST CAITLYN)

And you're definitely right, there are a lot of other skin ideas that would be totally awesome for our other champs.

So while maybe you're not fully happy that Ashe got another skin, I'm sure you'll be happy somewhere down the line with one of our other awesome skins that are on the way.

As long as it's not a Teemo skin.
Make it a permanent addition to the shop so i can play Cait!!! :C

Unknownpony

01-30-2014

Just 1 valentine skin :/
Riot you LAZY !

PsychoWolf

02-02-2014

I main ashe just because you dont like her doesn't mean others dont. qq more uninstall gg surrender @ 20

TenSlashTen

02-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangele View Post
Yeah....

I am a fan of this. I love Ashe, I own all her skins and I will get this one. Big win for me.

Do I want another Nami skin.....absolutely. Do I want it to be a Valentines Day skin....no....not particularely......

Im ok with Heartseeker skin going to Ashe as it seems to be archery related. Could they be making a different type of valentines day skin....yeah probably, but if it's upsetting you this much you probably need to chill out or something....get a sundae.
heart explosion op

Deathlathor

02-02-2014

This new Ashe skin is really good and was going to come at some point, maybe next year a "Heartbreaker"
Varus might come out, just not Heartseeker, but other than that it's really good.

It really doesn't matter if the character you want a holiday skin for doesn't get it, it just doesn't mean to get angry about it and say it's not needed and it sucks.

Just saying.

tygr20

02-03-2014

All about maximizing that profit. Who hasn't played Ashe? I mean, she's in the tutorial. Riot will continue releasing skins for characters that have the highest possibility of max sales. Releasing skins for champions with higher ownership makes it possible to maximize that profit than a champion who is played by a select set of summoners. Sure, Kha'zix is getting a lot of jungle play right now, but not everyone plays the jungler role. You're only going to sell a skin designed for him to people who play mainly jungle or who take him into the mid/top lanes where he isn't seen as often. Ashe on the other hand, is a right-click to win champion (I main ADC, and apologize if I'm minimizing the skill required) and can be played by most summoners, even if only mastered by a few. Not everyone who mains ADC can jungle, but more people who main jungle can ADC.

TL;DR: Ashe sees a lot of play from low ELO to high ELO, lots of summoners play her, high play = more sales = more profit for Riot.

Harbinger

02-03-2014

You guys are taking this thing with Ashe getting "Another" skin way too hard. Her other skins suck. One you can't even count as a skin as it's just a recolor, probably two, as I've never seen one of them in game.

MarshallBananna

02-03-2014

i agree, should have been Heartseeker Urgot

I Am Spock

02-05-2014

This community has so much negativity. It's probably one of the worst I've ever been a part of.

Who gives a flying fahk if Ashe gets another skin? Obviously, they wanted to make another skin for her. Plain and simple. why question it? At least they still release skins, instead of saying, "Yeah, we're not doing anything cool for you ungrateful idiots."

As an Ashe main, as well as Caitlyn, Ezreal, Heimerdinger, and various others (and I -have- been here since season 1, and yes, I SUCK)...I will be purchasing this skin with no complaints. Just as I have purchased numerous skins for champions I do NOT know how to play.

So, cheers to wearing a huge target on my ass every game!