Heartseeker Ashe is an abysmal failure on Riot's part.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

marc is awesome

01-29-2014

Suggest a champion that is played popularly, recently visually reworked, and doesn't have a multitude of skins.

(Hint: Kha'Zix.)

SculptorOvFlesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2014

Should have done Heartseeker Eve. Oh right, she wont get a skin until her VU. Might aswell just delay that until her second rework.

Demacian Dunk

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
It's just your opinion
Typical sheep response.

You do realize that's not even an argument right?

SNSD Tiffanyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
An abysmal failure?

http://imgur.com/m5T4JYK?tags

I actually think it is a pretty cool skin, even though I'm more of a Caitlyn player myself. (SAFARI CAITLYN IS BEST CAITLYN)

And you're definitely right, there are a lot of other skin ideas that would be totally awesome for our other champs.

So while maybe you're not fully happy that Ashe got another skin, I'm sure you'll be happy somewhere down the line with one of our other awesome skins that are on the way.

As long as it's not a Teemo skin.
release a skin, for a champion that's actually played

CrytoCloud

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janna Bot View Post
Since mods want to close on-topic threads if they have offensive titles, fine.

Out of all the champions that only have their release skins, they choose to make the valentines day skin for ASHE.
Ashe has how many skins already?
Freljord, Woad, Sherwood Forest, Amethyst, AND queen. Heartseeker makes six skins for an unplayed champion with an outdated kit.

SO many opportunities for a GOOD skin and they blow their time on THIS.
I'm BEYOND disappointed.
OUUUUCH! My Ashe hurts from that one.

I frankly think this idea was waiting to be made. Ashe's arrows + cupid theme = great skin, I'm very excited to see it in game and know I will be buying it immediately.
I admit that Ashe has problems, but she can work in damage centered, peeling team comps.

Renaito Yuujou

01-29-2014

This is seriously a thing?

Why was Vayne selected last year? Same reason Ashe was selected this year. Cupid shoots arrows with heart shaped arrow heads. Vayne and Ashe shoot arrows. Not freaking rocket science here. Wouldn't be surprised if it was Heartseeker Varus next year.

Derpamyherpa

01-29-2014

I agree that champs with less skins should take priority when new skins are released, but that's not up to us so I guess just take what you get

DriednWashedUp

01-29-2014

I wouldnt mind a teemo skin

ScottyRawr

01-29-2014

Can't please everyone, that's just how it goes. I like it ^.^.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-29-2014

while I am amused by heartseeker ashe I believe riot has made a huge mistake if they don't release a matching tryndamere skin.

I suggest having the tryndamere skin ready by valentines so you don't have to release it on steak and **** day, the brethren holiday of valentines day on march 14th.