Heartseeker Ashe is an abysmal failure on Riot's part.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlumlordThanatos

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
But let's be real, I'm sure there are a lot of other mistakes we could argue that were worse. :P
Next year, though, I think Jayce needs a female dancing partner to go with his skin.

I would totally buy a Diana skin with her in an elegant black dancer's dress. Think Jessica Rabbit, but black.

Newbert Newman

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janna Bot View Post
ON AN UNRELATED NOTE, you can use almost ever female league champ name for a baby, but there are not nearly enough humanoid boy names.
imeanimjustsaying.
You mean you wouldn't name your kid Garen or Talon? I'm sure I could think of more but five second response here

Hellioning

01-29-2014

I wouldn't say it's an abysmal failure, but what is an abysmal failure is the decision not to make a Heartseeker Varus skin, with him in a speedo and angel wings and all his particles are pink. I would buy the hell out of that skin.

Sad Ambulances

01-29-2014

Quote:
And you're definitely right, there are a lot of other skin ideas that would be totally awesome for our other champs.
Hey guys.
We could make four epic skins. I mean, we have 700 epic skin ideas.
Or... we can just make one decent skin and three epic ones (at very very best). That seems so much smarter.

Endertome

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jikker View Post
Really? Another heart-seeker skin? Please don't make Ashe look kinda...you know...like the Vayne version.

Ashe is a strong, powerful leader of her people. She doesn't need to be prancing around in a heart shaped bikini. If you're going to do this, I hope that it is actually more like her Amethyst skin in design style with a giant heart on her cape and red hair. That would look sweet, but frankly I don't trust Riot enough to expect them to not screw this up.

Ironically someone was asking for this skin on the forums a few weeks ago and people said no lol
Do you even know what kind of person Vayne is? Heartseeker Vayne's costume design combined with her personality makes it hilarious because the outfit is ridiculously out of character.

Alistrix

Senior Recruiter

01-29-2014

Quote:
An abysmal failure?

http://imgur.com/m5T4JYK?tags

You are now my favorite rioter.

Jikker

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endertome View Post
Do you even know what kind of person Vayne is? Heartseeker Vayne's costume design combined with her personality makes it hilarious because the outfit is ridiculously out of character.
Yes I know and I hate the skin on her. It is just too...iffy. Whenever I see it in game, I cry inside and wonder who in their right mind would like that skin. It may be the lore fanatic coming out in me, but that's just my personal feelings. Making one for Ashe would just be another stab in the heart (no pun intended).

MarcosLuis97

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devi Freak Mint View Post
While it's rare, skins can get canceled extremely late into development (Battle Priestess Soraka).
But that Soraka skin wasn't completely scrapped, they just reworked it into Celestine Soraka.

Endertome

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcosLuis97 View Post
But that Soraka skin wasn't completely scrapped, they just reworked it into Celestine Soraka.
And I'd call that a win because Celestine Soraka is beautiful.

Purodyuusaa

01-29-2014

Oh, it's another Janna bot thread.