Ironstylus: "We're on track to release a VU every month or so."

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Newtype Quess

01-31-2014

Any news on LeBlanc? I don't think she's in desperate need of a full-on VU, but she could use some minor updates.

Hellioning

01-31-2014

Any news on a possible Irelia VU to go with her inevitable kit rework? I know I'm tired of octopus hair.

Calderweiss

01-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Actually, me lying would be saying something like.. "You're doing a great deal to contribute to this conversation in a positive way"
rekt

yagsileba

01-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuIse View Post
Hey @IronStylus
I feel like Tryndamere could have a super quick VU
His icons look really REALLY weird, (his w is some scared skeleton thing lol what?)
and I feel like the E spin effect could be changed on some skins:
warring kingdom tryndamere has a cool spin that looks like the moon
demonblade tryndamere definitely needs a spin effect on his E because he is legendary, yet somehow only Sultan tryndamere has the custom effect
He can have what ashe and soraka are having, new ability icons

Yousonerfed

01-31-2014

Here's a tough one: TEEMO.

Any thoughts on him, parrot?

Vortex IV

01-31-2014

Quote:
When did I say Karthus was not a priority?
"No ballpark date whatsoever though." kinda said it for me. Feel free to clarify though.

True Axis Hero

01-31-2014

How far down is Galio in the pipeline? Is he even in the pipeline at all?

Gentleman Thief

01-31-2014

Quote:
Taric is a high priority, because man.. is he outdated.. but the idea of him being "low-risk" is completely not the case. He's been challenging to conceptually lock down.
I don't see why, seems to me like you just add more fabulous and you're golden.

ManDudeMcDudeman

01-31-2014

Hey Parrot; any news of an Olaf VU/relaunch? Odin knows the man needs it.

yagsileba

01-31-2014

Wherever i go to find LoL discussions, I see people complaining. Its good to complain, but not be dicks about it. The utter rudeness and ignorance of some of the people there irks me. Here's my list of some of my pet peeve's i find, especially on the forums:

"WHERE'S X CHAMPIONS SKINSSSS??!!?" Look, I know Riot takes a REAL long time to make skins, but they are coming. Riots not gonna make meh-quality skin with a decent theme you found on reddit into a reality. They have a lot more things to deal with then what you guys think.

"OMG RIOT FIX UR SERVERS SOO BADDD" Yes, lets magically fix the servers, its not like Riot isn't a magical being that can immediately fix everything. I feel sympathy for you EU players, but they are building a NEW AMSTERDAM CENTER, CHILL UR BALLSSSSS GODD

"DON'T REWORK X CHAMP, THEY NOT OP THEY BALANCED QQ" Please, just go die. Poppy balanced? Diana is perfectly balanced? I don't care you went 22/17/3 in a normal game or went 10/5/3 in a bronze ranked game, they are extremely toxic and purposefully kept undertuned because of the serious kit issues they have. Ruined rengar? I hope they do so you idiots stop playing him. 100-0ing people is then becoming completely useless until your ult comes up IS SO FUN OMG, nono, its totally not op because 1 champion named janna can knock you away if she has godlike reaction time, cause thats enough counter play.

"GG OP CHAMP AD JANNA TO STRONG PLS NERF OMGOMGOMG" This doesn't irritate me when i realize its mostly said in a joking matter, but when people really think yasuo is so op (hes a bit overtuned, but has some nerfs on the pbe) and has zero counterplay, we got issues

"OMG I DONT LIKE THIS NEW REWORK, RIOT RUIN EVERYTHING, X CHAMP WAS TOTALLY BALANCED. DIANA WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE AN ASSASIN THAT HOW I MADE HER, CAUSE I DESIGNED HER CAUSE IM RIGHT, AND ALL OF YOU SENSIBLE HATE ME BECAUSE YOUR SHEEP, CAUSE I READ THAT ON REDDIT" Looks like someone reads too much reddit. If there was ever a time you should end it all (your life) this would be it.

Just the people who aren't up to date and being rude about something. Just saw someone ask for a new ashe skin and being rude, when theres Heartseeker Ashe on the PBE.

"DON'T TOUCH FIGHTERS" I have so many dis-tastful things I want to say to you.

"SPLASH ART SO BAD, RIOT SO BAD, MY OPINION IS THE ONLY RIGHT ONE, AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH IT, THEN YOUR SHEEP" I swear, if you mention sheep again, I will stick a sheep up your ass

I'm sorry for sounding mad, but I am. :3