Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ironstylus: "We're on track to release a VU every month or so."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

namielise

01-29-2014

Quote:
SPLIT PUSHED:
And, let's remember, the OP is just talking about VUs, not reworks.

Remember when Riot said they were slowing down Champion releases to allocate more resources into Champion reworks/VUs? Yhea, how is that working out?

We're lucky to get ONE (either a rework (most likely VU) or a Champion) every couple of months.

i think it's more than a couple of months,when was the last VU?i even forgot who is it

darkjak

01-29-2014

too busy on Lunar, Valentine, and Winter skins

Foztog

01-29-2014

Quote:
namielise:
i think it's more than a couple of months,when was the last VU?i even forgot who is it

I'm talking about either or - a VU or a Champion release. They cut back on releases to increase the resources in VUs and reworks, but the pace of those hasn't changed at all.

namielise

01-29-2014

Quote:
SPLIT PUSHED:
I'm talking about either or - a VU or a Champion release. They cut back on releases to increase the resources in VUs and reworks, but the pace of those hasn't changed at all.

it even slowed down.

EveAsian

01-29-2014

Quote:
OuttaControl56:
I really don't care about Riot's lack of content. Beggars can't be choosers, and I bet that they have some stuff coming down the pipeline.

Im not a beggar. I buy sh*t from Riot so they can release more sh*t that I can buy. Therefore - I am a chooser. Riot, release a new map - K THX

Foztog

01-29-2014

I want a new map, or at least a new map skin. I was reworks/VUs. I want new Champs. I DON'T want 20 different versions of half-naked Ashe.

Endertome

01-29-2014

Wow the post I was gonna quote got deleted.

JetstreamSetsuna

01-29-2014

Quote:
OuttaControl56:
I really don't care about Riot's lack of content. Beggars can't be choosers, and I bet that they have some stuff coming down the pipeline.

Its just when the make promises and then fail to deliver that drives me nuts. Splash arts for example. It takes about a month to make them, sure....

...So when was the last splash released?

This will all vanish with the massive Void event with Vel'koz and the Map VU and Kassadin's Daughter, but lawd riot. You know how to tease.

pretty sure they gave up on Kassadin's daughter years ago.

They seem to have forgotten all the old lore.

See : Journal of Justice , Maokai's Lore (Still from old TT, REALLY?)

Appendixless

01-29-2014

If you expect riot to hold on to their promises, youre gonna have a bad time

Foztog

01-29-2014

Quote:
Endertome:
Wow the post I was gonna quote got deleted.

Yeah, I don't know why my **** got deleted.