Online Store

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warrior0FtheEast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Hi,

I am here to put a suggestion forward to riot games. Riot game admin, Can you PLEASE make an online store so we can at least still purchase the skins that dont show up in the skin store inside the client.

This last christmas i wanted the Miss Fortune candy cane skin and you never brought it back for christmas. what gives?

Please, make an online store so we can actually buy the skins you advertise in the character selection screen.

~ Spazman6117 ~

Hextech Design

01-13-2012

Legacy skins and event skins are no longer available for sale. If you wanted Candy Cane MF you should of played the game in 2010. You missed out on your chance.

Warrior0FtheEast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Gothic Lolita View Post
Legacy skins and event skins are no longer available for sale. If you wanted Candy Cane MF you should of played the game in 2010. You missed out on your chance.
Uh yeah ok, I had NEVER even heard of the game League of Legends that long ago. That answer is stupid.

If they advertise the skin, then they should at least make a way so people can buy them. Lets put it this way...the more skins ppl can buy the more money riot games gets it's not a stupid idea cause the skin should be available at all times....That's the point of bringing out NEW skins. So people can BUY them....

DeRagenz

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior0FtheEast View Post
Uh yeah ok, I had NEVER even heard of the game League of Legends that long ago. That answer is stupid.

If they advertise the skin, then they should at least make a way so people can buy them. Lets put it this way...the more skins ppl can buy the more money riot games gets ;) it's not a stupid idea cause the skin should be available at all times....That's the point of bringing out NEW skins. So people can BUY them....
Cant tell if troll or stupid...

Also game has been out since 2008?

buildoman

Master Recruiter

02-20-2013

They should still make a store online so you can buy champions and stuff without bieng in game

Gooroo

01-29-2014

It would be so nice! I can't visit the store when I play on linux, it crashes the game. >.>