The girl gamer hate.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrueRocknRolla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imalia

Senior Member

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggle View Post
Do not assume (if I hold the door for you), that I am making a statement about your inabilities to open the door for yourself.
If you hold it for me, I'll say 'thank you'.

Do not assume (if I pay for the meal), that I am underestimating your earning capacity as a woman.
If you invite me out for a meal, you're paying.

Do not assume (if I defend your rights), that I am belittling the attempts that you have made to defend your rights yourself.
If you defend my rights, I'll consider you human.
Do not assume (if I make personal gender related insults), that I am undermining the progress you are trying to achieve towards being considered a non-subhuman being.

If I insult you, I'm a d-bag, plain and simple. And also probably a bigot.

Right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaejinTye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-29-2014

Black out the names better... And ALL of the names:

JPWzY was obviously the one talkin' ****, and you jus' called him out on the forums, which is a bannable offense...

Please don't get banned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malevolentslim

Senior Member

01-29-2014

This isn't what is expected?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaejinTye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevolentslim View Post
This isn't what is expected?
If any girl or woman does something, and expects boys or guys to not judge her being a woman... She hasn't gotten out much, or surfed the internet.

We're horrible testosterone driven animals... We feel the need to keep puttin' the more sensitive gender down, because we feel good by makin' others cry.








Or they could grow a thick skin and realize EVERYONE get trashed, not just them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AntiMage II

Senior Member

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaejinTye View Post
If any girl or woman does something, and expects boys or guys to not judge her being a woman... She hasn't gotten out much, or surfed the internet.

We're horrible testosterone driven animals... We feel the need to keep puttin' the more sensitive gender down, because we feel good by makin' others cry.








Or they could grow a thick skin and realize EVERYONE get trashed, not just them.
My jimmies were about half-way rustled when I got to the end.

10/10 twist.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lesbian Diana

Senior Member

01-29-2014

girls wherE?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sufyries

Senior Member

01-29-2014

Why do girls always have names that make it obvious they are girls?

Of course, this question is irrelevant as there are no wimmenz on teh interwebz.

Regardless, girls do seek attention more, so they get attention more, capiche?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

medium katarina

Senior Member

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaito Yuujou View Post
Trap you say?

Pics or it didn't happen.
lmao ._.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lesbian Diana

Senior Member

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sufyries View Post
Why do girls always have names that make it obvious they are girls?

Of course, this question is irrelevant as there are no wimmenz on teh interwebz.

Regardless, girls do seek attention more, so they get attention more, capiche?

actually my main account has a completely masculine sounding name

i am an attention ***** however which is why i own this one too