The girl gamer hate.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maelious

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ånnihilation View Post
sup bbygirl hows it goin?
Step back up off my man/girl.

Eve The Ripper

01-29-2014

Quote:
That's why when I say Series 5 of Doctor Who was the best season yet, I really mean it. Even if the mysteries were sort of... deus ex machina'd in the last episode of Smith's Doctor.
I still haven't forgiven Moffat for that...I was so excited to see what the explanation behind Clara was and then he takes the whole season+ of anticipation and wraps it up in yet another 'lol, I'm gonna give my life up for tha DOCTA' moment. It was especially painful because Clara didn't seem likely to do that given her relatively distant attitude towards the whole companion thing.

It was like smelling something REALLY good in the kitchen, then going in to find out that the smell is actually coming from the neighbors house and dinner is actually stewed gym shoes with a side of boiled underwear.

./rant

zomguberpro

01-29-2014

what is funny is that I kinda see dr who the same way. seems to be a nexus for "I am socially inept, maybe these people will deal with my bull****" however that could just be a correlation that i have drawn from only people local to myself. there is a chance that these are a small group of the actual dr who fans, but where i am from it is pretty much " I watch dr who... am I cool yet guys?"

AntiMage II

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Pond View Post
Added a photo of what I get sometimes in game.
I don't see anything out of the ordinary there tbh. No ***-specific insults, just your standard post-game rage.

You forgot to edit out the names in the top right btw.

Asif25

01-29-2014

DOCTOR is dat u ?

Wolféran Maximus

01-29-2014

Dat post game rage chat. And that's a Diamond game.
Guess some people really go ham in here no matter what division they are.
Hope you reported that OP. I would have done the report in a heartbeat with printscreen shots as well.

Insomniac Enigma

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
That's why when I say Series 5 of Doctor Who was the best season yet, I really mean it. Even if the mysteries were sort of... deus ex machina'd in the last episode of Smith's Doctor.
Had to pop in and say something quick. First, even though all the Doctors were good, nothing can beat David Tennant's humor and raw emotion

Name:  hair trembles with emotion.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  36.3 KB

Second, when it comes to the best companion, you just have to give it to either River Song or the omnisexual Captain Jack Harkness.

Name:  captain jack shower.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  29.0 KB

Maximum Chogath

01-29-2014

Yeah Tennant was probably my favorite doctor. I'm actually not sure I like Capaldi being the new Doctor. Wasn't he in the Vesuvius episode?

Jean Never Wins

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac Enigma View Post
Had to pop in and say something quick. First, even though all the Doctors were good, nothing can beat David Tennant's humor and raw emotion
i have a David tennant folder because he has the best faces

[emotion intensifies]
Name:  why.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  20.3 KB

The Aviatrix

01-29-2014

Donna was actually my favorite companion. Which is odd, given the first episode she was in I was thinking "omfg, this annoying twit better not be the next companion." But I grew to adore her and loved that there wasn't any romantic interest. And her exit made me cry.

Rose is by far my least favorite. It felt too much of a sad romance than anything else when she interacted with the Doctor. And I found her personality annoying. Maybe my distaste exists because of how she treated her "boyfriend" so dismissively early on and it just remained for her entire run, but I was happy when she left. Very happy.