The girl gamer hate.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Primary Dish

01-29-2014

Dang this thread went on without me? o_O

Ima read all the replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaejinTye View Post
Black out the names better... And ALL of the names:

JPWzY was obviously the one talkin' ****, and you jus' called him out on the forums, which is a bannable offense...

Please don't get banned.
Ya... I kind of realized I didn't black out the top right names and the blacking out of the conversation was sloppy after I posted the picture.

Sorry.

zomguberpro

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade Funk View Post
If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the internet is "there are no girls on the internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to **** you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the internet, we don't have the chance to **** you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my **** in you.

When you make a post, or a comment in game like, "Hurr durr I'm a girl" or have a name like "CuteGirlsparklybabe" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post or have a name like that is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girliness" back on the internet, is to post your **** or stream with them hanging out like many girls do on Twitch. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.
this! omg this! I am friending you, this is seriously it, and I don't hate it because I hate women or anything like that. I hate it because there actually are women out there that are trying to be more than just a pair of ****. now if only some more of them would play lol.

D0ct0r Faustus

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I met Karen in person a few weeks ago at a friend's birthday party.

She was really nice, but clearly felt out of her element.
I didn't see this til just now, but holy **** that is awesome.

How did you resist the urge to make her take a picture with you?

I probably would have reacted something like howard when he tries to talk to Summer Glau xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4qut0ac2_c

Halofire

01-30-2014

I'm a girl gamer, but only my friends I Skype call with playing League know I am. I don't bring up that I'm a girl in game, because it's not important, I don't want the attention, and I'm just going to be flamed for it.

Too many misperceptions around girl gamers anyways... Hell, when I was playing one game and someone let slip that I was a girl, immediately I was insulted that I must be the fattest, ugliest girl ever, who just sits in her room and cries to herself and plays games alone because nobody loves her. And yet, I've had a boyfriend for four years, fortunately... And unfortunately, I'm underweight because my ADD meds murder my appetite. o_o

Or there are the guys who just want... well, girl things. I hate it when guys act like that towards me.

This is very relevant. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44AmqL5tWCM

CopyCat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2014

Why did this thread turn into a Doctor Who discussion section... Amy Pond fight me irl.

Mauu5head

01-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
That's actually pretty true. Although Donna is my least favorite companion, I thought her exit from the show was the most sad. I felt pretty bad for her in the end, I guess it kind of made up for me being annoyed with her the entire season and made me like her character more.

I could not stand that they put Donna in for her first episode. She made the show more comical, less serious, and I could not stand her character, and I too because very annoyed with her.

Then she departed and we saw Martha Jones, who was so awesome and a bit too innocent for the Doctor.

But, then Donna returned, and for some reason, I welcomed it, and loved the way she interacted with the Doctor. It was hilarious to me, I loved her rough woman-ness and macho demanding attitude.
But that's just me.