@Riot psychologists: I want to play a game but I can't.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raisu

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demacian Dunk View Post
It's been like a year since you announced/came up with the idea of teambuilder

are you actually doing something productive or just counting money and bsing people on forums?
Its bull**** posts like this that are just ignorant to the point that it makes people dislike being of the same species as the likes of you, kid. Do you know how development runs? You don't just come up with an idea and throw it on the live production servers. You have to actually develop everything that allows that idea to function, test it, fix the inevitable bugs that may come up, etc and all of that takes time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I MAKE IT HAPPEN View Post
Except you guys made the pbe closed/exclusive, so I can't go on the pbe and likely neither can many other people...
Blame the people who only used their PBE Access as a way to try out new champions and other **** instead of actually bug-testing. Actually, i recall seeing people who specifically stated that they were only on the PBE to see what bugs weren't known about that could be exploited for an advantage in their games if it reached the main servers.

LVNsNASmurf

01-30-2014

Or, you could shut up, play normal draft, and pick victor. Or you could play bots. Or you could just grow some steel ones and pick vic in ranked without practice, it's how I do it.

It's not hard to learn 95% of a champion first time you play them.

Or do you think this game is somehow hard to play?

Quote:
(Normal draft is not a solution because draft order means you're more likely to not get a popular role than to get it, plus I tried it once and got told I was a piece of s*** for picking Shaco)
I'd flame you too. Shaco is useless. Doesn't mater if you're 19/2, late game, you can't carry and can't teamfight.

Luxieto

01-30-2014

What you could do is call asap and pick asap, lock in, go, oops, slow interwebs, totes thought I called it first. Sorry! <3 and then you have your role. **** playing by the rules.

øLordSeth

01-30-2014

Ohwell at least it's coming within the next 3 years.

OmegaWoot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
We've been doing a lot more PBE tests of Team Builder, and are trying to see if we could run some Live Betas with the current feature set. What do players think?

The system should be great for your particular situation Raptamei, have you checked it out lately on the PBE?
Dear Lyte,

Please grace us with team builder, so that my premades may be organized, and my randoms too. My friends and I are all dying for it, and it would actually let me play my favorite champions more.

Thanks,
OmegaWoot (also, my birthday is coming up and this would be the best present)

ChickenAnlyst

01-30-2014

I play him as support in normals; works just as well since you should be practicing the same skills, with the exception of cs.

WillKill4FooD

01-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
We've been doing a lot more PBE tests of Team Builder, and are trying to see if we could run some Live Betas with the current feature set. What do players think?

The system should be great for your particular situation Raptamei, have you checked it out lately on the PBE?
do it please

øLordSeth

01-30-2014

plos*

DE4THWI5H

02-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG halp meh plz View Post
"Our community actually mainly consists of phD graduates with 7 figure incomes; only .0001% are toxic. They probably just had a bad day"

- Lyte PR spin

He did actually say that though, except without the money and a different %
Yup. phD graduates who can vent/release after a day of work by taking it out on someone online with essentially zero consequences. Definitely none of the consequences of real life like getting your ass kicked.